Nycfc V Chicago Fire Watch Party!!!!

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Hey guys, Ryan's Daughter will be hosting another watch party this Friday for the NYCFC away game.
This week WILL be upstairs as will the rest of the season. Last week was just a scheduling conflict with an event prebooked prior to schedule release.
So come out to Ryan's Daughter where there will be a lot going on this week!

As always there's COMPLIMENTARY FOOD in the form of Shepherds Pie and Wings.

Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy has informed me that there will be a Sierra Nevada promo this week.
They will have people there with some complimentary pint glasses for people to take home.

Game time is 8:00 PM and the upstairs will be open 1 hour before and the bar is open all day so feel free to come early.
Address
350 E 85th St
New York, NY

As requested in the past by a few of you Mick has added additional TV's for your viewing pleasure!

image.jpg

Hey everybody. Can't wait to have y'all dropping in for the match this Friday. I've a massive feeling we're getting our 1st 3 points away from home. As Dan pointed out we have a sierra nevada promo. First thirty fan's with NYCFC attire on gets a free Sierra Nevada. Plus as always The Shephard's Pie, and the Saucy wings be coming out yo!!! Plus For all our NYCFC brothers we always only ever charge happy hour prices. So we all get to sing along and cheer on the boys in Blue without the Yankee stadium prices. Hope you enjoy the new TVs. Also check out the private little viewing space in the back.
COYBIB NYCFC

Was Gonna watch it at Home since it's Friday after work but then i realized that it's on a channel I don't have.

So I might as we'll come along as I'm only across town from it on the west side. :D

Reactions: Goodfella
So bummed this is my first (and only) game I won't be making drinks and cheering on our boys with you lovely people, have some extra wings, pie, and shots for me and have an amazing time! :)

Reactions: SayWhat44
Well if sasha's out ... I'm out!

Hoping to catch the second half I have a little previous work engagement thing that will mean a lot of Phone watching while making small talk. See you all around 9!

Hey guys, Ryan's Daughter will be hosting another watch party this Friday for the NYCFC away game.
This week WILL be upstairs as will the rest of the season. Last week was just a scheduling conflict with an event prebooked prior to schedule release.
So come out to Ryan's Daughter where there will be a lot going on this week!

As always there's COMPLIMENTARY FOOD in the form of Shepherds Pie and Wings.

Michael. Mellamphy Michael. Mellamphy has informed me that there will be a Sierra Nevada promo this week.
They will have people there with some complimentary pint glasses for people to take home.

Game time is 8:00 PM and the upstairs will be open 1 hour before and the bar is open all day so feel free to come early.
Address
350 E 85th St
New York, NY

As requested in the past by a few of you Mick has added additional TV's for your viewing pleasure!

View attachment 2480

I bet there is a jump in Captain Morgan/Rum purchases due to the ads proximity to the tv. I'm already feeling a dark and stormy - no chance I'd order it with captain but still ...