Nycfc V Fgcu

Just finished watching all 3 parts. Lessons learned:
  • Dan has a remarkably steady hand.
  • Dan generally doesn't speak unless spoken to.
  • Dan doesn't like Tony Taylor. Dan loves Tony Taylor.
  • Dan sits front row on the aisle. Don't even try to stick him in a corner.
  • And of course, Dan is the man.

Just finished watching all 3 parts. Lessons learned:
  • Dan has a remarkably steady hand.
  • Dan generally doesn't speak unless spoken to.
  • Dan doesn't like Tony Taylor. Dan loves Tony Taylor.
  • Dan sits front row on the aisle. Don't even try to stick him in a corner.
  • And of course, Dan is the man.
Hahaha the guy I was talking to is from Miami and was wondering if he'd purchase seats if they built a stadium and the answer is Yes. MLS season tickets are very affordable.
But man loved seeing Tony out there. I think he's either a starter day 1 or a spark off the bench and Khiry will be behind him.

Last edited:
Hahaha the guy I was talking to is from Miami and was wondering if he'd purchase seats if they built a stadium and he answer is Yes. MLS season tickets are very affordable.
But man loved seeing Tony out there. I think he's either a starter day 1 or a spark off the bench and Khiry will be behind him.
It was actually a lot of fun listening to you talk to the guy. I've only met a couple of forum members. So fun to place a voice to the avatar.

It was actually a lot of fun listening to you talk to the guy. I've only met a couple of forum members. So fun to place a voice to the avatar.
I was very close to cancelling it. Was a 3+ hour drive and I've been sick the last week with sinus issues. When you live in FL most of your life and a cold front comes through just about everyone gets sick.
I was planning on coming up for the opener.. However the FL preseason cancelled that. I took a 10 day vacation to catch all the February games and then Copa America happened in NJ...
So I'll more then likely be up for that.

Thank you for the video Dan. Will become a donor once the wife gets over my Copa America purchase o_O

Reactions: gbservis
You're welcome. I think my favorite part was being able to hear all the player communication and Vieira as well. Don't get to hear that when you're surrounded by tens of thousands of people or watching on tv.