Official Nycfc Forums Fantasy League

This is one of those times being a jobless college student should come in handy. I got nothing to do other than focus all my energy on this. Screw the school work, FC Procrastination is here!

Hopefully this is my year in fantasy. Last 2 seasons weren't that great...

I'm in, but I've never done any fantasy sports, so uh....

b7e.jpg

Reactions: BxLio91 and Paul
Knowing what you're doing is overrated. All I can say is it's a good thing transfers are unlimited for Week 1. I've made so many since picking my team I've lost count.

Just joined :D Rest assured I will most likely get last place.

Do we need to send you an email with our names and email address for signing up for the league?
Nope. After you make a team go to join a league and put in the league code that's on the first page and you'll be in the league!

Anyone willing to reveal their starting XI?

Mine:
Robles
Franklin DeLaGarza Farrell
Dempsey Velasquez Shipp DeLeon
Brown Keane Villa

Mine:
Rimando
Palmer-Hagglund-Gargan
DeLeon-Kaka (C)-Mix-Shipp
Villa-Keane-Zardes

Well, that's what it is now. Haven't clue as to what it's going to look like come Friday night. And as a caveat, last year I finished # 6,123 (or something like that), so if anyone is looking to steal my lineups, let the punishment fit the crime.

Frei
Palmer, Hagglund, Ellis
Kaka, Mix, Finlay, DeLeon
Cooper, Altidore (c), Villa

Assuming that isn't the greatest team, but I have never watched the league before. Definitely have people I have never heard of before :p

I've got:

Clark
Zimmerman, Waston, Borchers
Mix, Dempsey, Hollingshead, Trapp
Wenger, Villa, Martins

Rimando
Hines-Earle-Beasley
Shipp-Trapp-Velasquez-Kaka
Rochez-Tony Taylor-Villa

I have too many Orlando City guys. :(

My bench is pretty decent. I'm thinking maybe I need to find a way to get Mix in my line-up....

Oh and I pulled Tony Taylor in favor of Kekuta Manneh.