Official Thread Of Chelsea Fc

• Thread starter Nicholas Constantino
  • Start date
First 10 minutes of the Hull game and Chelsea is playing like their early season form.

Wasn't the most spectacular Chelsea victory but 3 points the title is getting closer and closer to John Terry hands

They didn't look so good in the next 20 minutes, I've never seen Ivanovic look as bad as he did on Hull's first goal. But they still got the 3 points so all is well.
Didn't look so good for the rest of the entire game. I've said it all season that I think Ivan needs to be dropped. Then he went on the scoring run. But I really think he is the weakest point of our entire team.

Didn't look so good for the rest of the entire game. I've said it all season that I think Ivan needs to be dropped. Then he went on the scoring run. But I really think he is the weakest point of our entire team.

He hasn't been the same defender, has been a great player for the club over the years. But I hope we sell him, he's too worried about trying to score seems always out place than actually being a defender.

I actually like Ivanovic, he's a strong defender and just wont be out muscled in the corners. I also like offensive minded defenders, you can always count on Ivanovic to cross one into the box, he never tries to get cute with the ball. Heck Terry and Cahill have each scored 3, or 4 times this year, so it must be what Jose wants from his guys.

I actually like Ivanovic, he's a strong defender and just wont be out muscled in the corners. I also like offensive minded defenders, you can always count on Ivanovic to cross one into the box, he never tries to get cute with the ball. Heck Terry and Cahill have each scored 3, or 4 times this year, so it must be what Jose wants from his guys.

I like Ivanvoic but he's not the same player he use too be, he's still good don't get me wrong. But not as strong at the back like he use too be. We will win the title, but this isn't a typical Mourinho backline defense at the back. If you look at any titles Jose has won with Porto,Chelsea,Inter or Real of the past he won the leagues by a country mile didn't give up many goals. Our backline is too prone at times, I wish John Terry could play for 500 years his leadership at the back is priceless

I agree their defense can be shaky at times. Matic has been great this year. I think I remember hearing that Azpilicueta natural position is the position Ivanovic is holding down, so maybe they move on from Ivanovic. Alot of teams would still love to have him.

I agree their defense can be shaky at times. Matic has been great this year. I think I remember hearing that Azpilicueta natural position is the position Ivanovic is holding down, so maybe they move on from Ivanovic. Alot of teams would still love to have him.

Matic is a BEAST, love him workhorse any team would love to have someone like him. Nice too see someone we got as a teenager, We sold to benefica and got him back at least we got it right lol.

And at a measly 28 million difference.

He grew so much as a player in Portugal playing week in and week out for them. It was worth it In the end though. 28 isn't bad when you look at the other price tags and buyout clauses the Portguese clubs have used in the past.

Matic is a BEAST, love him workhorse any team would love to have someone like him. Nice too see someone we got as a teenager, We sold to benefica and got him back at least we got it right lol.

Matic has been the difference this season and it's no coincidence that Chelsea have faltered of late since he's lost his form.
I'll also say Fabregas has helped you turn a corner with his assists, he was a great player for Arsenal and a shrewd buy by Moureen, he's a proven top Prem player and well worth the outlay.

Just a pity City have been so hit and miss for most of the season otherwise we could have given you a run for your money because there have been no exceptional team in the Prem this year including yourselves.

The highlight of the whole game had to be Charlie Adam's 60 yd wonder strike!

The highlight of the whole game had to be Charlie Adam's 60 yd wonder strike!
It was a tremendous goal, easier to appreciate it since Chelsea won. Had the game ended as a draw, it be more like son of a bitch I can't believe that went in.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
just found this thread since i dont go to this section much. yes season has been bit shaky and big games coming up. The lack of form doesnt help and costa is starting to be a worry long term.

I feel at times that the team is gassed, and if they were still in champions league then maybe they would be losing out on more points in PL.

Stil i feel team may need more depth at the back, as mentioned by others this team is not the typical mourinho defensive stoppers teams that we are used to.

onto winning vs QPR and hope for no yellows for matic and cesc as i think they are both 1 yellow away from the two match ban for accumulation of yellows.