Pirlo & TMac at Modell's in Westchester

Meanwhile, on Sunday, about 100 people lined up to meet Mix at the Times Square Modell's, with a line that formed about an hour before start.

Can't blame them for turning some people around. They're not going to spend 5 hours there.
Yeah events like that are kind of no win. I get why they have them and run them the way they do, but they inevitably end up pissing off a lot of people and rewarding only those who have to spend hours waiting around. I feel for the tweeter, but can't really say he has a major, legitimate beef.

Yeah events like that are kind of no win. I get why they have them and run them the way they do, but they inevitably end up pissing off a lot of people and rewarding only those who have to spend hours waiting around. I feel for the tweeter, but can't really say he has a major, legitimate beef.

Yep. You have to know what you're getting into. I decided to just wait for the City Send Off. Given that complaining guy on Twitter has 9 season tickets, it should be an option for him too.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Yep. You have to know what you're getting into. I decided to just wait for the City Send Off. Given that complaining guy on Twitter has 9 season tickets, it should be an option for him too.
City sendoff is amazing. Not sure why it didn't sell out. Much better and much more chill than a public appearance.

City sendoff is amazing. Not sure why it didn't sell out. Much better and much more chill than a public appearance.
How long after the game is it?