Potential Mancity Loanees

They kind of pissed me off. I tweeted that last night and this morning and they took the info ran a story and didn't so much as give me credit or anything. I didn't say the name of my source as they said they'd rather not voice it publicly themselves due to their MCFC connections and if they want to they can and I'll gladly credit them. That type of stuff really annoys the shit out of me. I find the majority of our boyscout bloggers are a bit too concerned with adding to someone's follower count that they'd rather just steal info than retweet.

Maybe Barker could play right wing?

Brandon is an out and out left winger ever since I've known him from the age of 6 when him and my son played in the same junior team at Droylsden. Every challenge Brandon has been set he has passed with ease and making the step up to the MLS wouldn't be a problem for him.

Tosin Adarabioyo is a young centreback that's going to be one hell of a player and made his England under 19's debut last weekend and he is 100% on the radar.

George Evans has been mentioned on here and again George has come through the ranks from under 8's all the way to the first team and would fit in beautifully in midfield although I see him long term as a centreback.

Keane Bryan is a good solid player and he needs a step up from the EDS at City aswell as Jack Byrne who is a solid midfielder although Jack has a bit of a hot head but Paddy knows him well and knows what he's capable of.

One player I have a hunch will end up in the MLS and hopefully is Martin Demichelis who plays centreback but has played defensive midfield for us and would be outstanding for NYCFC even in his mid 30's

I'm not sure if Pablo Maffeo will be more involved with our first team but if not i'm certain Paddy will look to bring him over because he's developing at a great rate and is dubbed the new Pablo Zabaleta but again I hope we keep hold of him and involve him more.

Before the season ended in England last season I was told by a friend of mine that Tomas Sorenson ( goalkeeper )had been signed for the CFG and nobody in the media heard about this and I was told he wasn't signed for backup at City but for either Melbourne or NYCFC and he's ended up at Melbourne and I think NYCFC missed out here because he's still got plenty to offer and loads of experience throughout European and world football.

Brandon is an out and out left winger ever since I've known him from the age of 6 when him and my son played in the same junior team at Droylsden. Every challenge Brandon has been set he has passed with ease and making the step up to the MLS wouldn't be a problem for him.

Given this, how do you see him fitting onto a team with David Villa trenched in at LW/ST?

One player I have a hunch will end up in the MLS and hopefully is Martin Demichelis who plays centreback but has played defensive midfield for us and would be outstanding for NYCFC even in his mid 30's

It seems like we've been wondering about Demichelis since the team was announced. Problem is, we won't spend DP wages on him ($436k+ per year).

Before the season ended in England last season I was told by a friend of mine that Tomas Sorenson ( goalkeeper )had been signed for the CFG and nobody in the media heard about this and I was told he wasn't signed for backup at City but for either Melbourne or NYCFC and he's ended up at Melbourne and I think NYCFC missed out here because he's still got plenty to offer and loads of experience throughout European and world football.

Bah, 39 year old? Saunders is just fine for a temporary older keeper.

Given this, how do you see him fitting onto a team with David Villa trenched in at LW/ST?

David Villa for me is an out and out striker and he needs to play straight down the middle and if Brandon does join up he will not only feed Villa but will chip in with goals himself,It's weird seeing Brandon develop like this after knowing him for so long.

It seems like we've been wondering about Demichelis since the team was announced. Problem is, we won't spend DP wages on him ($436k+ per year).

He has expressed an interest to move to the MLS and he'd be worth every penny and not only experience at centreback but can play in midfield so it would be like signing 2 players.

Bah, 39 year old? Saunders is just fine for a temporary older keeper.

Reactions: JayH
Question can Man City loan Martin Demichelis to NYCFC and pay most of his salary so he won't count towards our salary cap and wont't count as a DP?

Reactions: Kjbert
Question can Man City loan Martin Demichelis to NYCFC and pay most of his salary so he won't count towards our salary cap and wont't count as a DP?
I think Martin only has 6 months of his contract to run so come May he will be free to sign a deal with whoever he likes

I think Martin only has 6 months of his contract to run so come May he will be free to sign a deal with whoever he likes
Rumor out of Argentina is that he might be going to Rosario Central, but maybe Man City can sign him to a six month extension. He can still play and would add much needed stability to our defense.

Reactions: Kjbert
Rumor out of Argentina is that he might be going to Rosario Central, but maybe Man City can sign him to a six month extension. He can still play and would add much needed stability to our defense.

He's stated his preferred next move would be to the MLS, I've heard rumours of him being wanted back in Argentina but if there's a deal to be had i'm certain he would come to the MLS

Reactions: JayH
The easy way for them to skirt the rules would be to overpay him. Ow with the wink and nod that they need to underpay him in MLS.

I would be shocked if we don't see Martin here within the next 18 months. Shocked.