Pre-season Schedule Announced

Will any of our Manchester members planning on going to either of these games?

I'm going to try to get to one of the games, probably the Brondy one. Haven't been inside the new academy stadium yet so will be good to see and take in a game.

Reactions: Kjbert
Lucky for us, we got signs too
keep-calm-and-give-em-the-bird-1.png

If anyone hears about a stream for this let us know.
[Deleted] is a good site for me to stream from! They stream pretty much every league known to man! :p I don't usually watch MLS, so I'm not sure about the quality, but usually it is alright!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MagnusPax
[Deleted] is a good site for me to stream from! They stream pretty much every league known to man! :p I don't usually watch MLS, so I'm not sure about the quality, but usually it is alright!
Thanks. My guess is that ManCity or NYCFC will be the most likely place it maybe streamed, IF it is streamed. I'll check out that link though and hope for the best. Man its coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys - we ask that you don't post links to streaming websites. Broadcasting companies don't take too well to it and they can and will shut forums down for propagating the locations of streaming websites.

If you want to share links to these websites, please do it in private chats, or use google to research for you.

Edit: also, thread merged with new one.

Last edited:
I think these are perfect games for the club. Provides a couple different styles of play for us to test ourselves against. Wish I was able to attend them.

Reactions: Kjbert