Preseason - All Matches

So if i upload directly via youtube app the videos lose all their quality, but i can't transfer to itunes because for whatever reason it wont transfer my photos/videos and it wont let me email because theyre too big. Thanks apple
I use an app called Photo Transfer. It's an iPhone app that connects to your computer via wifi and lets you transfer your stuff over. Free to try (for 5 transfers) then $2 to unlock it after that.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photo-transfer-wireless/id1056090909?mt=8

Reactions: FootyLovin
So when we start talking about OKC? From what I can gather they are led by thier backline and a large Aussie keeper, with a good mix of internationals. No clue how they play or if that even matters to PV at this point, since he'll be worrying about more about installing his system then countering OKC's.

Reactions: FootyLovin
So when we start talking about OKC? From what I can gather they are led by thier backline and a large Aussie keeper, with a good mix of internationals. No clue how they play or if that even matters to PV at this point, since he'll be worrying about more about installing his system then countering OKC's.
Looks like we'll have to pay to watch. Can't imagine that they'll offer their streaming service which is paid for and allow NYCFC to broadcast free.
image.png
It'll be $14.99 as we have multiple games. Counting OKC it makes sense to just buy the monthly pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: FootyLovin and adam
Looks like we'll have to pay to watch. Can't imagine that they'll offer their streaming service which is paid for and allow NCFC to broadcast free.
View attachment 4077
It'll be $14.99 as we have multiple games. Counting OKC it makes sense to just buy the monthly pass.

Damn, thanks for the heads up. Guess I can spend some of that jersey money I'm saving.

Looks like we'll have to pay to watch. Can't imagine that they'll offer their streaming service which is paid for and allow NYCFC to broadcast free.
View attachment 4077

I'm hoping that NYCFC, CFG, just pays IMG some straight up cash so we can all watch it on YouTube.

Reactions: adam
I'm hoping that NYCFC, CFG, just pays IMG some straight up cash so we can all watch it on YouTube.
As much as we all would love that, I see CFG or NYCFC asking them to raise the price and try to get a cut of the profits...:(

View attachment 4077
Thanks. Bit the bullet. Bought the month. COYBIB!

Reactions: Kjbert and adam
I'm waiting for an announcement from the club on streaming today. If none, I'll bite too.
Yeah I was holding out to see what NYCFC says about it. But if anything I'll pay the $20. If they're making people pay it HAS to be a decent stream.

Reactions: adam
View attachment 4077
Why do you expect other games than OKC will be carried by this service? The Upcoming Event schedule doesn't list any other NYCFC games. It just has the OKC/NY game and another OKC game against a team from Denmark. Has this been announced elsewhere?

Second less relevant question: why would anyone pay $59.99 for 3 months when the monthly is $14.99 (14.99 x 3= $44.97)?

I'm in the air now using gogoflight wifi. Thoughts on the chances I will be able to get the stream if I buy the IMG pass? I suspect not.

Why do you expect other games than OKC will be carried by this service? The Upcoming Event schedule doesn't list any other NYCFC games. It just has the OKC/NY game and another OKC game against a team from Denmark. Has this been announced elsewhere?

Second less relevant question: why would anyone pay $59.99 for 3 months when the monthly is $14.99 (14.99 x 3= $44.97)?
Below it it lists the tournament we are in and has all games there.

GoGo blocks access to most streams, eg Amazon, Netflix, Hulu. I think your only hope for this would be that it's off their radar, but I doubt it.
Thanks. I'm going to roll the dice just in case, as it would be a perfect way to burn a couple of these 6 hours.