Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Who plays PS4 here?
I'm on Battlefield 4 and Fifa
ManCityDejan
feel free to add me.
I'm kind of a beast on Battlefield :)

I'm an Xbox One guy too. Mostly play FIFA, Battlefield 4, and Assassins Creed. Love Ultimate Team in FIFA

PS3 here. Big fan of the Demons/Dark Souls series. Picked up Dark Souls 2 at it's recent release. I'd imagine that's all I'll be playing for the next year or so.

I did play ultimate team but it's so frustrating. I can beat all my friends but online I just get demolished and can't get passed tier 4 in seasons

Ultimate team can be frustrating a lot of the time, I enjoy doing the pro clubs with friends because I find it more enjoyable to play my own position and feel like a contribution to a team from my couch.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Hey guys, I made a clan for Destiny on PS4: http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/305916

You can join if you want. Also of you want to add me on PSN: D_RoyJenkins
Went to join and it was dead. I'm DoreREB on psn. I won't be able to play again until next Friday though. Mom won't let me on school nights. (Actually, I have to go out of town for work, but same point.)

Went to join and it was dead. I'm DoreREB on psn. I won't be able to play again until next Friday though. Mom won't let me on school nights. (Actually, I have to go out of town for work, but same point.)
Sent you an invite

You guys can invite me if you want, but I'm 5 hours ahead of you so I can't guarantee how often I'll be online for you. Also be aware that if you like playing online with people on your friends list, I mainly only do online gaming with friends I know outside of the internet.

Still, add me if you want to: TarcFalastur

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
we should get a fifa 15 PS4 league/tournament kinda thing going. if anyones interested