Revolution Postmatch

Here's a replay: https://streamable.com/pamf

P.S. sorry for the bad quality its my first making something like this and screen o matic free wouldn't allow me to capture sound.

All I know is if this was NYCFC I would be calling for a penalty :)

I thought he made a couple of bad decisions passing the ball especially up the middle of the field. If he got an interception and was able to quickly get the ball up the field, he was fine, but when play slowed down and he had to hold the ball and then make a decision it didnt look good IMHO.
Hernandez took a few games to get to his crappy level on playing out of the back, mena should get a few to improve as well. his man marking, and aerial skills, and position far outweigh Hernandez'

I wonder if Mena starting had more to do with Kamara's dominance in the air than it did with Hernandez vs. Mena. Mena is bigger, stronger and MUCH better in the air.

I thought Mena and Lampard generally looked poor on the ball. McNamara disappeared but covered well for Matarrita. I feel like Harrison tried to do too much for the first time. Brillant was very good. R.J. Allen was very good. Villa was fantastic.

Field looked like crap.

Reactions: EganSoccerWords
At the risk of committing a forums foul in case this was addressed already, has anyone had luck getting points with the code from this match?

At the risk of committing a forums foul in case this was addressed already, has anyone had luck getting points with the code from this match?
I was able to enter the code during the game no problem.

The behind the scenes videos are a lot of fun, especially the end of this one, when Brillant is dancing to "Come on New York." Tremendously tremendous.

I usually don't watch these, but this was fun. Favorite moment - at around 10:00. The celebration after the goal - 9 of our 11 players were in that happy huddle.

I used to talk about this last year, sometimes related to the team in general and sometimes related to Kreis. It was rare that more than 2 or 3 players got in on goal celebrations. No one seemed to care about each other.

It's like Barca vs RM. When RM score you rarely see the whole team celebrate. When Barca score, it happens almost ever time.

This year we seem to be celebrating as a team, not just the 2 or 3 players closest to the goal when it happens.