Reyna: More Merchandise In The Summer, Jersey In The Fall

I'm dying too. Its a combination of being excited, wanting everyone to see my NYCFC apparel, and the fact that this initial stuff is boring. I can't freaking wait. I'll take some SG/SC stuff to wear ASAP too.

That new generic bullshit shirt from adidas? Ugh. Boo!

I dont know what the hold up is, its the same gear for every team, they already have the designs just have to add nycfc logo and colors. By the way, MLS needs to fire adidas, the official gear for MLS teams is weak and that is being kind.

I dont know what the hold up is, its the same gear for every team, they already have the designs just have to add nycfc logo and colors. By the way, MLS needs to fire adidas, the official gear for MLS teams is weak and that is being kind.

A thousand times yes. Same is true for basketball. You get Nike and *poof* suddenly you have tons of intriguing options that you would actually wear outside of going to a game.

A thousand times yes. Same is true for basketball. You get Nike and *poof* suddenly you have tons of intriguing options that you would actually wear outside of going to a game.
Well, that is a matter of opinion. Don't need some tennis uniforms playing off as jerseys, or feel like looking like a god damn rocket pop.

Well, that is a matter of opinion. Don't need some tennis uniforms playing off as jerseys, or feel like looking like a god damn rocket pop.

Well, I was talking mostly about non-jersey options like t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.

As for kits, I agree that the USMNT uniforms have some issues (boring, but not bad), though I'd point out that almost every other Nike World cup kit I've seen is really good. No manufacturer is going to bat 100%, and the USMNT's desire to avoid an identity makes it harder, though Nike did really well in my opinion with both the Centennial kit and the Waldo kit. Just overall, I think Nike makes better stuff.

Well, I was talking mostly about non-jersey options like t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.

As for kits, I agree that the USMNT uniforms have some issues (boring, but not bad), though I'd point out that almost every other Nike World cup kit I've seen is really good. No manufacturer is going to bat 100%, and the USMNT's desire to avoid an identity makes it harder, though Nike did really well in my opinion with both the Centennial kit and the Waldo kit. Just overall, I think Nike makes better stuff.

The centennial kit was the nicest one they've ever made for the US followed by the candy canes. The new white looks like a golf polo

I can't believe they could screw up a kit this badly for the world cup. I wouldn't hate it as much if the colors were correct. Deeper red, Darker blue. I'd be able to handle it much better. I hate that we look like Russia, Croatia, or any other eastern european country with bright red and royal blue.