Rolling Stock (nyc Fc Fanzine)

Sounds great. I'm always up for writing.

Side note: When I was in high school I wrote, edited, and published my own high school football magazine for all of Westchester County, Rockland County, Putnam County, and Dutchess County. It looked like crap because of the printer I used, but I wrote all 80 pages myself. Sold a freaking boat load of them.

That's Awesome!

I use to write for Declaration of Independents, a website and magazine focused on independent wrestling scene in the North East, it was insanely popular in its day....the forums were notorious for NSFW language and behavior. lol

Reactions: NYCBlue
I'd love to do some photography. I can post some of the work I've done. I don't have professional equipment though. I have a D5100 with standard zoom lenses. I'd be willing to upgrade or rent a lens for game day. Let me know and I'll post some of the game shots I've taken.

By the way, I'm a season ticket holder so I don't think I'd do every game. I'm sure we'd have before and after game access as well. I actually subscribe to Hurra Juventus so I'm very familiar with the style and layout of the fanzines.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
I'd love to do some photography. I can post some of the work I've done. I don't have professional equipment though. I have a D5100 with standard zoom lenses. I'd be willing to upgrade or rent a lens for game day. Let me know and I'll post some of the game shots I've taken.

By the way, I'm a season ticket holder so I don't think I'd do every game. I'm sure we'd have before and after game access as well. I actually subscribe to Hurra Juventus so I'm very familiar with the style and layout of the fanzines.

sounds great, a very open and lose policy with it, whatever people would like to submit or contribute will be considered.

Also would spotlight kids and youth leagues either a few pages a month or special youth issue.

Reactions: einwindir
sounds great, a very open and lose policy with it, whatever people would like to submit or contribute will be considered.

Also would spotlight kids and youth leagues either a few pages a month or special youth issue.
That's a really cool idea. Maybe choose one league from each boro? You know every Mom and Pop will pick up an issue if their kids team is in it. I know little me would've felt like I was on top of the world if I saw my goofy little team's name 'in a magazine!'.

That's a really cool idea. Maybe choose one league from each boro? You know every Mom and Pop will pick up an issue if their kids team is in it. I know little me would've felt like I was on top of the world if I saw my goofy little team's name 'in a magazine!'.

That was the idea, also associating them in a publication that is geared towards a team and fan base,may end up creating more fans at a early age.

Reactions: einwindir
i think the idea is great, would def be into it. expanding on the youth idea, it would be cool to follow the NYCFC academy when it is up and running. Sports fans love homegrown players and love to hear about prospects, i know i do

That was the idea, also associating them in a publication that is geared towards a team and fan base,may end up creating more fans at a early age.
This is awesome.

Imagine being able to watch a kid from his first step on the field all the way up to hoisting the MLS Cup?

That's a stretch, but within the realm of possibility.