Same Boring Frank Lampard Thread 2.0

The MCFC v NYCFC stuff has to stop.
I'm sorry but if an NYCFC fan makes a statement like 'I think MCFC is shit for what they did.' I'm not deleting it. I'm not warning them.
This is a NYCFC forum and we will let our supporters express their opinions.
If you go back in time before the FL issue the only topic of discussion regarding this was 'How do you feel about supporting a team that's co-founded by MCFC' and everyone here said even though they support other PL clubs this is NYC and NYC's club and that's all that matters. Besides some trolls we had no issues.
So no one here is after or out to get MCFC supporters. If there is a comment calling mancs this or that we will address it. But we will NOT stop people from from attacking Manchester City FOOTBALL CLUB.
There are A LOT of MCFC supporters here that have no problem with this because they also support NYCFC and understand this has been the biggest laughingstock in our existence.
If you're so hurt by these comments and can't ignore them you need to leave now. This is not an MCFC forum and continuing to waste my time moderating these posts will just lead to a quick ban. Every time someone makes a comment theres a page long arguement. Not happening anymore.

Some of this depends upon where you place the blame. I place most of it with the mother ship, some of it with our club, and only a small part with the player.

The MCFC v NYCFC stuff has to stop.
I'm sorry but if an NYCFC fan makes a statement like 'I think MCFC is shit for what they did.' I'm not deleting it. I'm not warning them.
This is a NYCFC forum and we will let our supporters express their opinions.
If you go back in time before the FL issue the only topic of discussion regarding this was 'How do you feel about supporting a team that's co-founded by MCFC' and everyone here said even though they support other PL clubs this is NYC and NYC's club and that's all that matters. Besides some trolls we had no issues.
So no one here is after or out to get MCFC supporters. If there is a comment calling mancs this or that we will address it. But we will NOT stop people from from attacking Manchester City FOOTBALL CLUB.
There are A LOT of MCFC supporters here that have no problem with this because they also support NYCFC and understand this has been the biggest laughingstock in our existence.
If you're so hurt by these comments and can't ignore them you need to leave now. This is not an MCFC forum and continuing to waste my time moderating these posts will just lead to a quick ban. Every time someone makes a comment theres a page long arguement. Not happening anymore.
Maybe the use of 'attacking MCFC ' is a bit strong but I agree on most points

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk how it works in Manchester, but here in America you're expected to keep your word as a man. You can go back on it as you're free to do whatever you want, but you should expect to receive some flack for it. Frank had his own personal interest in mind. I have my club's in mind. Frank's interest/man city's interest don't equal our interests so forgive me If I'm not singing blue moon.

I'm not say he shouldn't get flack for it. But to be frank I saw pretty much what Frank did on a regular basis when I lived in the US. Admittedly, Texas. So his actions were disappointing however not that uncommon. What really annoys me is that no-one really benefited for all the grief. It's like one of your mates stealing your girlfriend then dumping her a week latter. What really was the point, for nothing. Frank would have been clearly more useful in NY than elsewhere. I hope lessons have been learnt.

NYCFC_Dan. I don't see the point in CFG infighting for me it is just pointless. At the time all the vitriol aimed at CFG/MCFC was justified. However, now I see it as just a way to winding up NYCFC fans that happen to be fans of another CFG team due to their own other allegiances. For me this is the difference. All have said their points on this. In life when s**t like this happens you say your peace then get a pitcher of beer in and move on, which is what I will be doing right now. As the song says it's five O'clock somewhere.

NYCFC_Dan. I don't see the point in CFG infighting for me it is just pointless. At the time all the vitriol aimed at CFG/MCFC was justified. However, now I see it as just a way to winding up NYCFC fans that happen to be fans of another CFG team due to their own other allegiances. For me this is the difference. All have said their points on this. In life when s**t like this happens you say your peace then get a pitcher of beer in and move on, which is what I will be doing right now. As the song says it's five O'clock somewhere.
Can you please tell everyone in Manchester this part.

Reactions: NYCFCFan10
I'm not say he shouldn't get flack for it. But to be frank I saw pretty much what Frank did on a regular basis when I lived in the US. Admittedly, Texas. So his actions were disappointing however not that uncommon. What really annoys me is that no-one really benefited for all the grief. It's like one of your mates stealing your girlfriend then dumping her a week latter. What really was the point, for nothing. Frank would have been clearly more useful in NY than elsewhere. I hope lessons have been learnt.

The last thing I want to do is talk about FL, CFG or MCFC.

Frank is to appear tonight on channel 4 ,s chatty man in the UK .also an interview in today's daily mirror where he praises the positivity and support of the crowd for the team in the last home match.also states they have found a flat to live in.

Reactions: LostAnvil
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/chelsea-legend-frank-lampard-says-5450280

Of the New York City fans, he said: “They did chant a lot, they are very game and very keen. They have started a new club and you know what Americans are like, they are very positive and behind their team.

"The game we watched was a funny game and they didn’t play particularly well but the fans were all behind them. If there was a shot from anywhere they get really excited.”

Also worth noting:
Frank also hinted he could go into TV work or management after he retires. He said: “I'm in the back end of my career, whether I stay in football, I don't really know.

image.jpg
Funny game indeed

The Curse of Frankie continues -- now have dropped 18 points in the 11 games in the new year plus losses to Barcelona and 'Boro(!) to crash out of FA Cup and UCL.

Reactions: BxLio91
He looked pretty good, making some quick one-touch passes about 18-25 yards out that were perfectly weighted. I know it is Lampard, but he looked a bit bigger than I remember. Don't imagine it's his weight or just body type playing forward with Navas, Aguero, Silva, etc.... Looked like he belonged on the field, at least.