Season Ticket Emails Sent

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Thank you for your first installment towards New York City FC full season tickets and congratulations on becoming one of the first 3,000 account holders! As a Founding Member, you will help grow and shape our Club from the beginning as we move towards our inaugural season in 2015 at Yankee Stadium.

A seating map with full season ticket prices is expected to be released this summer and prices will be in line with other teams around MLS. Please note, your initial installment amount is not related to the overall season ticket or per game price.

Seat selection for the 2015 season is also expected to begin this summer and will be based on the order in which initial installments are made. If you have any friends, family or contacts in the soccer or corporate community that would be interested in season tickets, please have them sign up as soon as possible so they have a better chance of getting seats next to you. They can place their initial installment by calling 855.77.NYCFC or visitingwww.nycfc.com.

After you have selected your seats, you will have the option of paying off your remaining balance in full or setting up a payment plan that spreads out payments over several months.

Please see below for a few of the exclusive benefits you will receive:

· The opportunity to have your name etched in stone and on display as a Founding Member at New York City FC’s future stadium

· A limited edition scarf featuring the name of each full season account owner

· A New York City FC Founding Member drawstring bag

For a list of additional benefits, as well as some ticketing FAQs, please visitwww.nycfc.com/tickets.

Over the next few months we look forward to getting to know you and what you’re looking for in your New York City FC season tickets. In the meantime, we can be reached atfanservices@nycfc.com ortwitter.com/NYCFCHelp if you have any questions.

This is an incredibly exciting time for all of us who are passionate about soccer in and around New York City and we can’t wait to get started with you onboard!

Fan Services

New York City Football Club

Thankfully I made the 3,000!

Reactions: Vito
Did anyone get a phone call from Claudio Reyna today? It was actually him and not just a voice mail! I told him I was excited and looking forward to seeing the team at Yankee Stadium. I was caught off guard and wish I had some more questions thought up for him in advance.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
Did anyone get a phone call from Claudio Reyna today? It was actually him and not just a voice mail! I told him I was excited and looking forward to seeing the team at Yankee Stadium. I was caught off guard and wish I had some more questions thought up for him in advance.
Jason Kreis was making calls, too, I heard them say on Best Soccer Show. That's awesome. If I got a call I'd grill them on players haha

Haha I can imagine. I'd be pretty nervous. Especially if you're one of the first that got the call and didn't expect it at all.
At least now people are a bit prepared.

Haha I can imagine. I'd be pretty nervous. Especially if you're one of the first that got the call and didn't expect it at all.
At least now people are a bit prepared.

He was ready to start training on immediately .. ;)

I got the email.... who remembers me worrying that the call was coming from collectors instead of NYC? Well I was right.

Question for the other guys who have received the call from Claudio, Kreiss, or Pernetti... Did you call for your tickets or go through ticketmaster... also what time did you order your tickets on Wednesday?

I got the email.... who remembers me worrying that the call was coming from collectors instead of NYC? Well I was right.

Question for the other guys who have received the call from Claudio, Kreiss, or Pernetti... Did you call for your tickets or go through ticketmaster... also what time did you order your tickets on Wednesday?
ticketmaster and I placed my order at 1:18pm on the 21st

Rather a long way to travel isn't it? How many games are you intending on making?
I'll fly up before the end of the year and then again for the opener. I'll have to see where RBNY falls in the schedule. Would love to be there for that one.

Reactions: Gazza_55
I never got such an email and I am pretty sure they haven't sold all 3,000 yet. Any insight to why I may have not gotten an email? I only got an order confirmation from ticketmaster.

I never got such an email and I am pretty sure they haven't sold all 3,000 yet. Any insight to why I may have not gotten an email? I only got an order confirmation from ticketmaster.
When did you make the purchase? I believe it took a few days after making the purchase

When did you make the purchase? I believe it took a few days after making the purchase

Thanks Hugo, I reached out and was given this response:

I looked up your account and you are all set with the deposit. Ticketmaster has allocated the tickets as “will call” for all orders and we are working with them to correct that. More good news - you are one of the first 3,000 account holders and officially a Founding Member of New York City FC! Welcome to the family and thank you for your support!

I bought my season tickets on Monday evening so I suppose there are is still some ways to go to hit the 3,000 mark.

Wow, that's actually really good PR.