Season Ticket Holder Perks - Your Favorite?

Favorite Benefits

• Name Etched in Stone

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Drawstring Bag

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Scarf with name on it

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Enrollment in Cityzens membership (discounts/memorabilia/events)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Priority pre-sale access to other events

• 30% off single match price

• Other

• Total voters

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
What perks do you guys like the most?
I think my favorite would have to be Name Etched in stone and included in the construction of the new stadium.

Although I am also excited about the Cityzens membership.
Free enrollment in the Cityzens membership that will give you the opportunity to participate in the club's decision-making, qualify for discounts on merchandise, access to exclusive and unique money-can’t-buy experiences, game worn memorabilia and more

Toss-up between the scarf and stone etching. But most likely leaning on the stone. You can probably grab the scarf off ebay in a couple years, but being able to take my grandkids to the Park one day and showing their Family name is part of the Stadium, that's fucking cool.

Has it been mentioned that the perks are per account or per seat?

Reactions: DiRoma
It's not the same for every perk. I'm assuming the stone is per account and I know the scarf is per seat.

Stone is also cleverly marketed as "The opportunity to have your name etched in stone and on display..."

Not sure if it will be free or paid. I actually talked to a rep before and asked and they said they weren't sure yet either. One way or another, I still think that I would pay for it..if it was at a reasonable price.

The scarf is nice as well since our names will be on it.

Outside of the founding 3000, I appreciate the interest free payment plan and discounts.

Toss-up between the scarf and stone etching. But most likely leaning on the stone. You can probably grab the scarf off ebay in a couple years, but being able to take my grandkids to the Park one day and showing their Family name is part of the Stadium, that's fucking cool.
Yes yes stone with name by far

I find it hard to believe that they'll fit all season ticket holders' names onto a single scarf.. I'd prefer an individually personalized one, but that also seems hard to believe.

I find it hard to believe that they'll fit all season ticket holders' names onto a single scarf.. I'd prefer an individually personalized one, but that also seems hard to believe.
Yeah I just find either hard to believe as well. The cost of making a scarf with each persons name on it would be pretty pricey. I guess that's just a investment they're making for the first 3k

Wait, the scarf is going to have the names of all the first 3k holders on it? I thought the one I get would have just mine name. I honestly don't want a scarf with the names of a bunch of strangers on it.

I imagined the scarf to be a mosaic of all of the first 3000 names. That would be the most economical option on NYCFC's part. However, having an individualized scarf would obviously be the best.

It does look like they have a deal with scarf manufactures based on the recent "For Club and Country" dual sided scarf giveaway contest.

I imagined the scarf to be a mosaic of all of the first 3000 names. That would be the most economical option on NYCFC's part. However, having an individualized scarf would obviously be the best.

It does look like they have a deal with scarf manufactures based on the recent "For Club and Country" dual sided scarf giveaway contest.
But wouldn't it just come across as a je-black block with 3k names fit onto it? I don't even think there's 3000 threads. I'd rather a scarf with the names FWIW because just having my name on it wouls be kind of lame, like I went to some pagoda in the mall and bought a scarf with my stupid name on it.

I really like those For Club and Country scarves though. Any idea if they're on sale anywhere?

But wouldn't it just come across as a je-black block with 3k names fit onto it? I don't even think there's 3000 threads. I'd rather a scarf with the names FWIW because just having my name on it wouls be kind of lame, like I went to some pagoda in the mall and bought a scarf with my stupid name on it.

I really like those For Club and Country scarves though. Any idea if they're on sale anywhere?

Looks like MLS has a deal for them. Other MLS teams are selling them. Not sure if NYCFC will sell to the public though.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=for club and country scarf

Reactions: einwindir
The scarf will be neat, have my name on it, but after a few years, maybe a move or two it will be relegated to a box, having my name etched in stone is definitely cool, I remember walking past things like that in stadiums as a kid and thinking those peope were clearly awesome, or famous, or just really important to the team. That being said DRAWSTRING BAG GETS MY VOTE EVERY DAM TIME!!!!!!! THOSE THINGS ARE GRRRRRREAT!

The Mets have a set up at Citi Field where you can have your named etched into bricks for their Walk of Fame (or whatever they call it). They offer different sized bricks and, of course, they're priced accordingly.

My brother purchased one (no accounting for taste I guess ;) ) and iirc the cheapest one was around $200.

Just something to keep in mind, because I doubt NYCFC is going to give these things away.