Shirts Off Our Backs

Vallos

Registered
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 10, 2015
Section 205, Row 1

upload_2015-10-14_16-13-28.png

(I meant to put this in the Supporters forum... Mods please feel free to move it there.)

Reactions: LostAnvil
This is pretty cool. I entered, hoping for a TMac shirt!

If I don't win the contest, I will be thoroughly upset. If I do win and don't get Mix, I will heartbroken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midas Mulligan
If I don't get win, I will be thoroughly upset. If I win and don't get Mix, I will heartbroken.
Dude, if you got it, everyone you met on the street would criticize your shirt. They expect more creativity in the design, more identifiable separators from the typical jersey. They won't realize that you didn't design and sew it.

Dude, if you got it, everyone you met on the street would criticize your shirt. They expect more creativity in the design, more identifiable separators from the typical jersey. They won't realize that you didn't design and sew it.
3319331-what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

I don't get it.

Reactions: Kjbert
I don't want someone's sweaty shirt.
Ha, I was wondering about this. Do they legit just take it off and hand it to you? Cue a chorus of "ew, um.... thanks" *holds shirt at arm's length*