Should Pigeons Be The Official Mascot?

Should The Pigeon Become Official NYCFC Mascot?

• Yes

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • No

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Keep it unofficial

Votes: 24 35.8%

• Total voters
Well hell let's call ourselves the Renters because we don't own a stadium and the city's home ownership rate is less than half of the rest of the US. The Bronx is the second lowest by county in the country, it fits!

The rent stabilized or rent controlled. That's really uniquely NYC.

"Hey, where you headed?"
"Oh, I'm off to the Bronx to watch the rent controlled play"
"Snobby bastard"

Never been a fan of mascots besides for Mr. Met :baseball:. Even as a little kid I thought they were kind of corny and creepy.

Have you guys seen this cool :clapping: video? It works for me :thumbsup:!

Last edited:
Reactions: GRAY KNIGHT
CFG wants Bluebirds, but the only blue birds I've have ever seen in New York State is Blue Jays, how ironic.

The Eastern Bluebird was designated the official New York State Bird in 1970. That kind of works for us, hence the word Blue, and well I love the freedom and the speed birds possess.

maxresdefault.jpg

I’d buy some pigeon tape if they sold some, I assume in standard grey. Btw, i think I’ve seen a brand called “Duck” tape (even had a picture of a duck) sold in ace, just to add to the confusion.

duck tape is probably the most popular brand of duct tape... its kind of like saying "i need a band aid" instead of "i need a bandage"

duck tape is probably the most popular brand of duct tape... its kind of like saying "i need a band aid" instead of "i need a bandage"
Take your pick:

9f6609ded90394333074ea20809bcb39--rubber-duck-aid.jpg

nexcare-duct-tape-bandage1.jpg

NYC DucK Tape Pop-Up Store

What, you guys have a thing against waterfowl. Quack, quack!

5f26dcfd8f0602ada90d00bc31632ffe.jpg

Last edited: