Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Not just this thread, but the whole forum seems remarkably quiet. I know it's the offseason, but it feels like we are holding our collective breath ahead of this week.
I’m not sure we can handle Tuesday, regardless of what happens.
Maximum chaos is they announce later in the week for the full swing of overreactions.

Not just this thread, but the whole forum seems remarkably quiet. I know it's the offseason, but it feels like we are holding our collective breath ahead of this week.
I think it's just that lull part in the off-season. This is why I was considering survivor during this period, but it's too short between MLS Cup and world cup. You'll see it'll happen as well after the world cup, but during it I'm sure there will be lots of talk.

I don’t think anything get announced on that day -stadium related. and will randomly show up.

Also I think the 15 is when free agency starts and nycfc has yet to announce roster changes, options taken or who is waived etc

Reactions: Kjbert
I don’t think anything get announced on that day -stadium related. and will randomly show up.

Also I think the 15 is when free agency starts and nycfc has yet to announce roster changes, options taken or who is waived etc
So have we been hyped up for next week for no reason then?

So have we been hyped up for next week for no reason then?
Tbf team didn’t tease anything. just twitter talk and I think the dude who mentioned it is not like an insider or anything either.

Its encouraging that the borough president mentioned that announcements should happen in coming weeks but anything can change at any time.

Didn't know the land was owned by or to be used for Queensboro FC (which is now defunct)...
Neither did I. That would explain why they haven’t contacted me about those season ticket deposits. Guess that’s $50 I’ll never see again. What a scam.

Neither did I. That would explain why they haven’t contacted me about those season ticket deposits. Guess that’s $50 I’ll never see again. What a scam.

I remember hearing that QBFC had plans to build there. The York College site was always a temporary fix. I am a bit surprised that they actually have some sort of lease or enforceable ownership interest and cannot just be brushed aside.