Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Etihad Arena

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Etihad Bowl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^^^ this thread can't get any better

giphy.gif

I mean, if Shiekh Mubarak wants to drop a few billion to build a new train line there, why not?

If Sheikh Mubarak wanted to drop a few billion then I suspect that Sheikh Mansour would get a little bit upset at his non-Sheikh right-hand man Khaldoon al-Mubarak spending his money without being consulted ;)

But yes, I agree in sentiment.

So my rep came by my seats again, I mean who wouldn't want to watch the game for a few minutes right near the NYCFC bench pitchside.

I ask him, "So when is that soon announcement going to be made." (In reference to the Pitchside pre-season event where Paticof said there would be a stadium announcement soon.)

He chuckles and says, "Soon."

So, we're still in the soon phase. Not in the imminent phase.

Interesting. The attendance I believe was higher on Saturday than the week before.

I do think some of it is weather related but the atmosphere has been AWFUL. And I've been to games in New England and DC. It's a morgue

So my rep came by my seats again, I mean who wouldn't want to watch the game for a few minutes right near the NYCFC bench pitchside.

I ask him, "So when is that soon announcement going to be made." (In reference to the Pitchside pre-season event where Paticof said there would be a stadium announcement soon.)

Didn't we get an announcement at the City in the Boroughs event? He said they put more resources into getting a new stadium. That should hold us over through the rest of the season.

Didn't we get an announcement at the City in the Boroughs event? He said they put more resources into getting a new stadium. That should hold us over through the rest of the season.

That's a staff announcement. He hired more people to do a job.

At the pitchside/suite event (you know, the people spending five digits a year without a decimal), he said there would be an announcement regarding the stadium soon.

Reactions: Kjbert