Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Depends on one’s definition of the word “soon”. Guess it’s like a few years, or maybe a couple....

Back to the cocktail party in March 2016 where Patricof said there would be a stadium announcement "soon".

So I guess when I say I'll be home soon, I have at least a year to work with.

Where'd you see that?

He mentioned it on his podcast while interviewing Dave Martinez. And immediately said after that it’s not the first time he’s heard that, so he doesn’t really believe it himself.

When this thread is indexed, once of the topics will be "Times an announcement was imminent" and it will have 37 entries.
imminent.png

I think your estimate might be a little low. It's well over 100 if you include the whole forum and not just this thread, although I can't guarantee all of those will be about the stadium of course.

imminent.png

I think your estimate might be a little low. It's well over 100 if you include the whole forum and not just this thread, although I can't guarantee all of those will be about the stadium of course.
To be fair, a handful of those were probably someone talking about "eminent domain" and just doesn't know how to spell it correctLY.

Last edited:
I read a crazy book similar to this. It was a plan to build the worlds biggest pyramid out of dead people encased in bricks or putting their ashes inside bricks.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_Monument
If you're suggesting what I think you're suggesting... you're a genius! ... our eventual stadium will be shaped like a Pyramid and be made of all of our ash bricks/diamonds. What a perfect new tourist trap for NYC. We'll call it the pyramid scheme, or something catchy.