Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
If we actually switch to citi, i’d bet big there is no stadium deal in sight. We’re still years away from an inked deal.
Or, maybe they're shortly going to announce the Willets Point stadium complex where we'll have our permanent home. So matches at Citi Field would be to get us used to it. And also used to good food. Finally.

I personally would hate a move to WP just because yankee stadium is 1 train ride vs 2 for me (I live in Brooklyn), but if this was truly happening, kinda surprised they didn’t do it before renewals and the price changes.

I will say that the upside to a move to Citi field is the huge upgrade in food - although the new burrata burger at yankee stadium is phenomenal

d
I personally would hate a move to WP just because yankee stadium is 1 train ride vs 2 for me (I live in Brooklyn), but if this was truly happening, kinda surprised they didn’t do it before renewals and the price changes.

I will say that the upside to a move to Citi field is the huge upgrade in food - although the new burrata burger at yankee stadium is phenomenal

The SS section at Citi is phenomenal with the overhang that makes it echo the noise. And it just feels more full by only opening the lower bowl.

Yeah there’s no doubt the stadium is better, also the layout for soccer there. Basically my only gripe is having to take the 7 lol
The 7 goes right from my work, and to woodside.. so I'd have no problem taking the 7!

Unfortunately, it can't be the best for everyone, and some people benefit from Citi, and some benefit from YS. A joint season might actually really boost attendance for this reason!

Reactions: COLINMOUTH and adam
OK, we're gonna need more details on this development.
Just got introduced this year. I either get that or the lobel’s loaded steak fries... both are delicious. I sit in section 14 so city winery is right beside me.
CITY WINERY (Section 105 and 112):
  • Burrata Burger: Custom-blended beef, imported Italian burrata, pancetta, oven-roasted tomato relish, baby arugula
  • City Winery Burger: Custom-blended beef, Applewood smoked bacon, pinot noir red onion jam, drunken goat cheese

d

The SS section at Citi is phenomenal with the overhang that makes it echo the noise. And it just feels more full by only opening the lower bowl.

its smaller though, less people in there in assigned area , if they do a change maybe it extends to other sections