Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Ok. Which one of you nerds is repaying me for my trip to Purchase to film the first practice facility. And my trip to Orangeburg. Can’t carry the water forever around here guys…

Someone get down there tomorrow and check out the plot of land

Reactions: adam and JayH
I'm very happy right now, but also a bit reflective. I've probably spent far more time reading this thread over the years than I'll ever spend inside this eventual stadium.

It's been a great journey folks. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here.

Time for a new poll above lol.

Just for reference, this is the Google Maps image of the plot of land "across the street just opposite the right field foul pole".
View attachment 12352
It's almost entirely razed right now, with basically just old concrete foundations left.
Seth Seth Make it happen buddy! Bonus points if you can drop that rendering in there.

Reactions: Seth and Kjbert
I'm very happy right now, but also a bit reflective. I've probably spent far more time reading this thread over the years than I'll ever spend inside this eventual stadium.

It's been a great journey folks. Hopefully it's smooth sailing from here.

Time for a new poll above lol.

Don't worry - just think about how epic all the construction updates are going to be. Watching the Carrier Dome in Syracuse be transformed was a blast -- I hope we get the same here!