Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
Is it true? someone link best post to read! im so far removed from this team i had to hear the news from a random person.

Reactions: adam
Damn this is wonderful. It just makes me sad that it's still 4+ years away if everything goes to plan.

Still a crowning achievement and the rest of MLS will have to change their "get a stadium" to "build your stadium faster"

Last edited:
So fuckin awesome, i'm currently living in whitestone, i can walk home from a game if i wanted. And and and if things go well, it'll be with a 4 year old baby girl on my shoulders rather then staggering home drunk like i imagined when i signed up for season tickets some 8 (?) years ago. Time flies!

So fuckin awesome, i'm currently living in whitestone, i can walk home from a game if i wanted. And and and if things go well, it'll be with a 4 year old baby girl on my shoulders rather then staggering home drunk like i imagined when i signed up for season tickets some 8 (?) years ago. Time flies!
Good luck with that 4 year old girl idea. Been there, done that. They don’t cooperate at soccer games like you’d hope they would.

Congratulations future Girl Dad!

Congratulations future Girl Dad!
thanks, im still kinda nervous cause we've had some bad luck in the past, but this is like as real as it gets, she kicking the shit out of my wife, she's real and shes spectacular.

I've kept it under wraps for a while cause im scared of jinxing anything but its circulated around 5 close people i think its time i tell a bunch of rando's on the internet.

thanks, im still kinda nervous cause we've had some bad luck in the past, but this is like as real as it gets, she kicking the shit out of my wife, she's real and shes spectacular.

I've kept it under wraps for a while cause im scared of jinxing anything but its circulated around 5 close people i think its time i tell a bunch of rando's on the internet.
Throwing up a few prayers tonight for Mama and Baby Girl Rimil. Good luck. It’s quite a journey.

I’m fighting the temptation to crow on Rev Reddit, but that’s ungracious and both literal and figurative bad karma.

Still a long way to go, but we have a cup and a legit stadium announcement in roughly a quarter of the time (and counting) it’s taken the Krafts.

Feeling very vindicated today for both my rev-nunciation and my patience waiting for a real NY team with a championship and their own home.

As us Jews say B’sha’a Tova (All in good time) my rando internet friend ;)

Congrats on the sex

“The next station is Mets, Willets Point, NYCFC”? Or what’s it gonna say?
"home of the 2021, 2027 MLS Champions"

i have to say, 25K seems a bit small. i hope they design it to be expandable to 40K.

i guess next is a poll to decide what it will be called and what the fans will actually call it?

my votes:

official name: Etihad Park

Nickname: The coop (i.e., pigeon coop)