• Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
mission-accomplished.gif

I'll be back for the opening. D Dnigly13 is saving me a seat.

I'm thinking they should name the stadium "The Bucket." And if they don't we should just all call it that anyway until the name sticks.

Hmmm. Now I want some chicken, for some reason.

Not-Edited-To-Add-because-it-was-part-of-the-original-post: I'm gonna have my brick say "They Shoulda Called It The Bucket" when they do the engravings.

1067 pages.. 1.2 million page views. We FINALLY have a stadium. It’s a thing of beauty as well.

What are the chances that they give me a brick for being an inaugural ticket holder? Also what are the chances that they use the brick as a selling point for next season? Ah who gives a damn we have a stadium.

Do we continue the stadium thread exclusively or do we continue the stadium thread AND have a sub forum for stadium related posts? Might not be much in the coming months but there’s bound to be juicy content over the next 5 years.

1067 pages.. 1.2 million page views. We FINALLY have a stadium. It’s a thing of beauty as well.

What are the chances that they give me a brick for being an inaugural ticket holder? Also what are the chances that they use the brick as a selling point for next season? Ah who gives a damn we have a stadium.

Do we continue the stadium thread exclusively or do we continue the stadium thread AND have a sub forum for stadium related posts? Might not be much in the coming months but there’s bound to be juicy content over the next 5 years.
Keep. This thread has become a catch-all over the years and I think it deserves to stay that way forever lol.

Also, if the club doesn't give you something at the stadium for being the man in charge of the biggest NYCFC forum outside of social media platforms, I'll personally have lion go and slap 'em!!!!!!

Keep. This thread has become a catch-all over the years and I think it deserves to stay that way forever lol.

Also, if the club doesn't give you something at the stadium for being the man in charge of the biggest NYCFC forum outside of social media platforms, I'll personally have lion go and slap 'em!!!!!!
No! Shut it down, we’re done! LOL

Definitely agree with keeping the thread. Just not sure if we should do a whole sub forum dedicated to stadium discussion.

Reactions: Shwafta

Surprised I haven’t gotten an email about un-canceling my tickets yet

Someone doesnt want to put RBA right where the new stadium is going. Do your job!
Fear not! I’m working a conference (remotely) on Barcelona time this week. Also, kinda waiting to see if they release any good renderings so I can use one in place of the “other” stadium I’ve had to make do with. Because New York is blue, of course.