Votes: 113 34.8%
  • Long Island

Votes: 7 2.2%
  • Dual-Boroughs

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Etihad Island

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
well naturally im gonna keep going at it till i get a boy, just don't tell my wife yet.
I thought that when I was where you are. Wound up with 2 girls. Lights of my life. And one of them is a staunch NYCFC supporter.

Wishing you and wife well and can’t wait to hear news of the new Rimil.

I mean YES Network is no longer a broadcast partner of NYCFC, but SNY never was. Speaks volumes here that there's nothing from YES Network's socials.
This could be that YES and the Yankees suck as partners. It could also be that they have a coordinated plan for social that launches with the official announcement at 1130. That is kind of what they said in the email announcement.

Or it could be that YES and the Yankees suck.

Having been to a few MLS stadiums, and also a ton of premier league/European stadiums, I hope we invest more money and don’t just settle for the basic MLS stadium layout that we see all over. There’s a real opportunity to be the class of MLS.

Back in 2015, the Forum voted on its preferred location. This site finished a distant third behind Bronx near Yankee Stadium and Manhattan on a Hudson River Pier.

Reactions: Kjbert
such bittersweet news for me. i was literally 15 mins walking distance from Harlem river yards. Born and raised in the Bronx so i wanted the bronx site so badly.

I am however still happy that we are getting a stadium and that i will have my damn brick with my name.
Same here (though not born in the Bronx). I have it good with games in the Bronx. My mother's home (since 1984 and now passed on to my nephew) is on the Concourse (at 144th). It serves as my pre-game base of operations. Parking was never an issue. My commute to and from Jersey was easy. I was looking forward to it being at HRY. Nevertheless, I have always recognized Queens as a superior location as it provides a better stadium experience than the Bronx. Even with the longer and more expensive commute (on top of paying for parking), a better stadium experience superseded any shortcomings.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Anyone else find it rather insane that the team hasn't put out ANYTHING about this yet?!?! Not even like a "hey, check out the stream at 11:30" or ANYTHING at all??? So confusing!

This is from NYCFC email ... Links to the announcement:

New York City Football Club Fans,

Later this morning at 11:30am, Mayor Eric Adams and Council Member Francisco Moya are making an important announcement related to NYCFC that has been years in the making. Tune in live on the New York City website, the Mayor’s Office YouTube channel or the Mayor’s Office Twitter to watch the press conference and event live!

NYCFC