Survey Observation

lawson

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 28, 2014
Kenilworth, NJ
I noticed in all of the pictures that were on the stadium/seating location questions that the fans and the players were all wearing orange.... I among many others I have spoken to have always assumed we would be playing in sky blue a la Manchester City?

Have we jumped the gun? What is peoples preferences here - orange, blue or do you have no preference?

FWIW I think I prefer the blue, simply because its a classic soccer color (along with red and white) and has been worn by many 'winners' previously (Chelsea, City, France, Italy, Inter etc etc). Orange wouldn't be a bad shout for an away jersey though.

Didn't even notice that!

I'd like an orange/blue mix. Shake up the traditional 'red team' v 'blue team' dichotomy.

I noticed in all of the pictures that were on the stadium/seating location questions that the fans and the players were all wearing orange.... I among many others I have spoken to have always assumed we would be playing in sky blue a la Manchester City?

Have we jumped the gun? What is peoples preferences here - orange, blue or do you have no preference?

FWIW I think I prefer the blue, simply because its a classic soccer color (along with red and white) and has been worn by many 'winners' previously (Chelsea, City, France, Italy, Inter etc etc). Orange wouldn't be a bad shout for an away jersey though.
I am virtually certain they will be playing in Man City sky blue. I think I remember they made a statement to that effect at some point. I wish it weren't so and we could get our own colors going but so it goes. My dream would be vertical stripes, white and blue would work.

I mean it could just be a coincidence and me reading far too much into things. Saying that, this is an official survey, coming directly from the club so.....

I mean it could just be a coincidence and me reading far too much into things. Saying that, this is an official survey, coming directly from the club so.....
The renderings were probably contracted out and there might not have been too much direction with regards to the jersey colors of the players. A lot of the live action shots were from BBVA Compass stadium which is home to the Houston Dynamo. They play in orange as well. Also, recall that the players on the stadium setup posterboard are in Many City blue.

Reactions: Gene
I just hope it's different. I think orange is going to be a part of each uniform which is smart, but I think its also going to be the secondary or tertiary color. Navy, Sky, and white would be the primary colors. If orange is in each one, I'd be happy though.

The website is blue, the twitter and facebook pages are blue, the badge is blue, the advertising is blue, the merchandise is blue. I reckon the kit will be blue too.

Primary colour: Blue
Secondary colours: Orange, Navy, White
My guess anyway.

The website is blue, the twitter and facebook pages are blue, the badge is blue, the advertising is blue, the merchandise is blue. I reckon the kit will be blue too.

Primary colour: Blue
Secondary colours: Orange, Navy, White
My guess anyway.

Yeah, fairly obvious.

Sky Blue-Manchester City
Navy Blue-New York Yankees
Orange- One of the primary colors in NYS Flag