Talles Magno [Forward]

more chitchat about Talles.. it's still streaming live but skip to the 22:24 timestamp for that discussion

Yeah, yeah, we need to "defend" or something sometimes. Whatever.

some would say the best defense is a very good offense. if the ball is always in the opposing half, not much the other team can do :)

besides - maybe we'll see Ronny's promised win by 5-4 scorelines ha

Reactions: mgarbowski
I'm excited about this!
Is there a way to get Magno, Hebér, Taty, Isi, Medina and Maxi all on the pitch at the same time? :)
Would need at least one of those to be on the bench (Isi would be my easy choice there), likely two.
When it comes to lineups, never underestimate the creative capacities of Ronny Deila.

I have a sneaking suspition that if heber becomes healthy and outplays Taty, Taty is sitting as a come off the bench type...

I have a sneaking suspition that if heber becomes healthy and outplays Taty, Taty is sitting as a come off the bench type...

i don't think heber is going to be in form that soon after returning. thinking it will take a couple months. also, in heber's absence, taty has learned to make a lot of those runs that heber makes and has also improved his hold up play, which was a big benefit of heber as well. the difference will be finishing ability. whoever stretches the old onion bag more consistently gets the start.

with the congestion schedule, i'm sure both will get lots of minutes as well and heber coming back from injury, his minutes will be limited for awhile, i think.

on a lighter note -

can we look forward to a salsa themed tifo for the derby at YS?

Reactions: SoupInNYC

Heber is supposed to be "ready" when taty would potentially go away for the olympics. and when he comes back it will be in the middle of those stretches of 3 games a week. minutes should not be an issue.

Most important thing I learned today about NYCFC: if you follow Talles Magno on Twitter, turn off his retweets.

Reactions: LionNYC

:oops: I have no idea what to make of this.

This feels one of those filler speculation articles. I’m sure it’s possible he could leave but I highly doubt anyone In Europe will buy him in his current form. Gabi who was doing much better ended up being bought by a Qatar team not a European one.

And he was an option for the USMNT? Since when?

Reactions: gbservis