The Eastern Conference Table After 3 Weeks....

Just want to point out that not only are we at the top of the Eastern Conference table for the second week in a row, but we have the same record with the same goal differential as the LA Galaxy. Its really a terrific start.

Just want to point out that not only are we at the top of the Eastern Conference table for the second week in a row, but we have the same record with the same goal differential as the LA Galaxy. Its really a terrific start.
I'm as thrilled with the team and results as anyone else but ...

I'll feel better about claims like that after we have played LA/Seattle/NE (with JJ)/InsertPlayoffBoundTeamHere.

First year following MLS so I have a question: Obviously the goal is to win every game. But is it more important to win against teams in your conference or out of your conference?

First year following MLS so I have a question: Obviously the goal is to win every game. But is it more important to win against teams in your conference or out of your conference?
Conference wins or record is not one of the tiebreakers, so in-conference wins are only more important in that you are denying points to a team you are competing against

Conference wins or record is not one of the tiebreakers, so in-conference wins are only more important in that you are denying points to a team you are competing against
Conference Champion plays CONCACAF Champions League -- which would be a great tournament for NYCFC