The Rush Hour Rally.

Someone can tell me the origins of this chant?

Not sure... I've never heard this being sung in the stadium...

lfwvSjo.png

Reactions: Paul and BRW1216
I can't imagine what the other teams fans will have to say about this...

Dear Tom, you can't even immagine haw many times, over past years, I said that NYC deserved a true soccer team and that sure could have a great attendance and all the other fans insulted me saying that I was never in NYC and I don't know the soccer situation in this city and that a new team would have a disaster with an average attendance of 10k. And than God that we play in a baseball stadium and that until now our team sucks............

The rush hour rally was a complete success. We had all of 236 and 237 join in.

The club gave it a shout out As well.
We want to pull this Off in all of Yankee stadium when we play the redbulls on the 28th spread the word in your sections and get them ready for the 60th minute!

The rush hour rally was a complete success. We had all of 236 and 237 join in.
When this was proposed beforehand I thought it was the dumbest thing in the universe. However, having now done it I'd have to say it was a heck of a lot of fun.

Reactions: TommyM and TubzNYHC
The Third Rail posted a picture on Instagram of the smoke that went off at the Montreal game - I pointed out that I thought the SGs were against smoke - the post has since been removed. I didn't take a screenshot, so I have no proof, but you have my word

Also saw smoke go off in the Montreal SGs area... security wasn't too happy with that one either.

There was another blue smoke bomb set off in one of the 200 level sections near the home plate area......222-223?

Saw that one too. ;)

Reactions: FootyLovin