This Lfc-chelsea Match Is Incredible.

I thought Cahill was pretty good in emergency defending. Incredible to have that much continuous pressure and not give up a penalty.

I just hope Sturridge will get back in time for us to push for UCL spots. I think he makes a big difference in that squad.

I thought Cahill was pretty good in emergency defending. Incredible to have that much continuous pressure and not give up a penalty.

I just hope Sturridge will get back in time for us to push for UCL spots. I think he makes a big difference in that squad.
Definitely will. If you had Sturridge, you would have won that game, as well as a good amount of other games you lost and tied. He gives you way more than just goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm confident we will. Mourinho will surely have the guys more fired up than the last game. And he should drop Cahill, for the rest of the season.

Cahill is a good defender, when he's besides Terry they're one of the more solid centre-back pairings in the league however he's not quite the leader without Terry there, proved when he had to play alongside Luiz who is as useful a partner in that position as a wink to a blind horse.

He's had some bad games recently but that's purely on Jose, why on earth he continues to play him night in night out in with Zouma on waiting on the sidelines is beyond me. Every player needs his rest at some point at they've rarely got it this year, that spurs game was a pure example of why you can't go a whole season with the same starting XI, I said in December that was going to happen and guess what, it happened. However there is no better manager than Jose Mourinho when it comes to setting a side up to play one specific opponent, and at the bridge, I've no doubt we'll come away with the victory. However if Liverpool comes with the same energy as they did at Anfield it's going to be a cracker of a match.

Another good one so far. Great pace to it.

Courtouis is just unfair. He's so good. And so big. You almost have to grab a scruffy one or hit it first time to score on him.

Chelsea grinding it down. Hoping we get to see penalty kicks but doubt Liverpool have it in them to break down the defense.

Well fingers crossed that Liverpool can find a goal so we get some real drama.

Chelsea supporters giving it to Gerrard.