This Lfc-chelsea Match Is Incredible.

Pool playing best I've seen them since last season.

LFC is my first love. Went to the Real Madrid match at Anfield back in October. What a stadium. What a night. And my God, Real was so fast. Every single position.

Back to today, though, LFC deserved to win. Chelsea was fortunate to get that result. Completely undeserved.

LFC is my first love. Went to the Real Madrid match at Anfield back in October. What a stadium. What a night. And my God, Real was so fast. Every single position.

Back to today, though, LFC deserved to win. Chelsea was fortunate to get that result. Completely undeserved.

Going completely on a hunch here... you're a liverpool fan?

Courtois kept them in that game. Liverpool dominated possession, but made one huge mistake with Can taking down Hazard for the penalty

Reactions: Blue
I can't help but feel that Chelsea's backline being so good last season because Mourinho kept the whole team protected and tight has caused him to be too stubborn making changes. I would really like to see Cesar-Zouma-Terry-Luis

Ivanovic has been good this season, but I would just like to see how the team operates with Cesar and Luis both playing their natural positions.
I put Zouma in there because Cahill has been terrible and Zouma hasn't put a foot wrong in his cameos so far.
Wishful thinking, I know, but maybe some day.

Biased about what?

No need for your avatar. I can tell you're a Chelsea fan because your posts are vapid as hell with no substance.
1ae2164a0835eeb01a7c1a3d8105e089b5e09d011a322cf6d214403d6d79f03f_large

Biased about what?

No need for your avatar. I can tell you're a Chelsea fan because your posts are vapid as hell with no substance.

Thank you for emphasizing my point, sir!

Did Liverpool completely dominate the first half? Because unfortunately I wasn't able to catch it, but I did see the second half of the game and based on those 45 minutes IN MY OPINION, it's nuts to say that draw was completely undeserved for Chelsea.

First of all how do you have an 'incredible match' in which one side is hammering the other. I must admit Liverpool played better than I had thought they would and it was a fantastic open match of football, I don't think Chelsea deserved a win but I also don't think we deserved to lose. Both sides had chances and, okay, I'll give Liverpool's chances were closer to the target like when Gerrard hit the post. But a completely undeserved draw? That's over the top.

Did Liverpool completely dominate the first half? Because unfortunately I wasn't able to catch it, but I did see the second half of the game and based on those 45 minutes IN MY OPINION, it's nuts to say that draw was completely undeserved for Chelsea.

First of all how do you have an 'incredible match' in which one side is hammering the other. I must admit Liverpool played better than I had thought they would and it was a fantastic open match of football, I don't think Chelsea deserved a win but I also don't think we deserved to lose. Both sides had chances and, okay, I'll give Liverpool's chances were closer to the target like when Gerrard hit the post. But a completely undeserved draw? That's over the top.
Courtois kept us in the game. If that same game was played 3 times I bet pool would have won the other 2. We only had 2 shots all game. Put it this way- we had as many shots on target as times that Stevie G hit the post.

Reactions: Ahab_Flanders
Well... I give up, maybe you're right.

As long as we win at the Bridge it doesn't matter.
I'm confident we will. Mourinho will surely have the guys more fired up than the last game. And he should drop Cahill, for the rest of the season.