roxfontaine

Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
144.png

We're coordinating a group outing to MSG to see the Rangers play. Members are encouraged to join the conversation in our private facebook group. As it stands, the popular date is for January 17th vs Dallas.

Non members are welcome to attend. If you're interested in joining in, please shoot me an e-mail at rox@thirdrail.nyc or PM me here and I'll give you regular updates.

I requested to join 3rd rail TR but no responce ever...

Flaco, I'm so sorry. Where did you try to contact us? There should be no reason for you not have gotten a response. Our director of membership and I make sure to respond to all messages to us.

i go to 80% of rangers games what date will you be going I will just walk over and join in

We're attending the January 17th game against the Dallas Stars. We're sitting in section 226, rows 13 and 14.

Flaco, I'm so sorry. Where did you try to contact us? There should be no reason for you not have gotten a response. Our director of membership and I make sure to respond to all messages to us.

We're attending the January 17th game against the Dallas Stars. We're sitting in section 226, rows 13 and 14.

What ever face book page that I went on.. I cant remember send me your link and i will request a join up... maybe I hit up the wrong page or maybe the TR page is a secret page... just post the link and I will try again...

as Far as Jan 17 i will try to come down I am up in the balcony so lets see if the ushers feel BENEVOLENT and let me hang out down stairs

What ever face book page that I went on.. I cant remember send me your link and i will request a join up... maybe I hit up the wrong page or maybe the TR page is a secret page... just post the link and I will try again...

Sounds like you went to our private facebook page. That page is members only. If you need to reach out for anything going forward you can contact us through our public facebook page or you can e-mail me directly: rox(at)thirdrail.nyc.