Unification

CP_Scouse

Registered
Mar 27, 2014
Queens
Are we REALLY unified? For instance, the concept of no drums is clear here on the forums. But do the fans on the FB Page know that?

Welp. Can't knock his enthusiasm.
While the OG core of TRSC may not want drums other fans might so they're free to have drums, horns, etc.
That's our rule but we can't prohibit others from supporting the way they want to.

Facebook is a great place for mental midgets to engage in the public masturbation of their respective egos by facializing a captured audience with the ejaculate of dimwitted, rarely-relevant commentary.

It is for shit when it comes to productive discussion, decision making or organization. About the only thing a public Facebook wall does well for an organization is allow the aforementioned assholes to over-represent their proportional significance.

Have you seen some of the shit over there? Some guy wants to create a subsection of hooligans, and he's threatening a 14 year old about not being hard enough. I shit you not.

Reactions: NYCBlue
Y
Facebook is a great place for mental midgets to engage in the public masturbation of their respective egos by facializing a captured audience with the ejaculate of dimwitted, rarely-relevant commentary.

It is for shit when it comes to productive discussion, decision making or organization. About the only thing a public Facebook wall does well for an organization is allow the aforementioned assholes to over-represent their proportional significance.

Have you seen some of the shit over there? Some guy wants to create a subsection of hooligans, and he's threatening a 14 year old about not being hard enough. I shit you not.
ea i saw him. Splice for prwsident

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
That FB group is the Third rails present home. While the group has voted against drums it will take some time for it to trickle down to 1000+ users on Facebook because as soon as they post something 5 other people make posts and it gets lost in the timeline shuffle and so on. Whereas here the discussed topics stay up and the ones that aren't so popular sink.
They will definitely need to make a website to get their ideas to stick with members.

That FB group is the Third rails present home. While the group has voted against drums it will take some time for it to trickle down to 1000+ users on Facebook because as soon as they post something 5 other people make posts and it gets lost in the timeline shuffle and so on. Whereas here the discussed topics stay up and the ones that aren't so popular sink.
They will definitely need to make a website to get their ideas to stick with members.
To my knowledge there has been no vote against drums. That is the tenor of the discussion currently, leaning toward no drums, but I believe there has not been anything official. The gameday experience guys don't want drums but they have stated they are not there to dictate what is and is not done by the Third Rail. Although I am looking forward to the day when the FB group is gone as a main method of interaction. It is not a useful forum (see what I did there?) for actual discussion.

I was under the impression that they decided on that at the last meeting einwindir einwindir could you clarify that?
Is it me or did a lot of people leave the group? I thought they were at 1,000+ members, now its down to 800.

Thanks for clearing it up. I thought I read somewhere that the leaders made mention of no drums allowed within the group itself.

I was under the impression that they decided on that at the last meeting einwindir einwindir could you clarify that?
Is it me or did a lot of people leave the group? I thought they were at 1,000+ members, now its down to 800.
There's a gray area when it comes to drums. Numz and Lawson envision a heavily inspired European influence, which is fine. Since they are Stadium Experience Board Members it is up to them to coordinate drums, capos etc. Since they are following a Euro template they probably won't be appointing any capos or drummers. OFFICIALLY there hasn't been a decision made regarding Drums or Capos, but knowing where these guys stand, we can only assume they will NOT be including drums in their itinerary.

edit: these guys have a very Laissez-Faire approach to the Stadium Experience. They want it to come across as organic. With little to no planning. Basically a bunch of fans getting together, having a good time, watching a good match. But we all know how Americans watch sports. Quietly. Look at every American sport...it's pretty goddamn quiet, unless the stadium plays music or someone scores a goal.

Every mention of drums that I have seen on the forum and on Facebook has been responded to with this succinct statement, "No drums."

There's a gray area when it comes to drums. Numz and Lawson envision a heavily inspired European influence, which is fine. Since they are Stadium Experience Board Members it is up to them to coordinate drums, capos etc. Since they are following a Euro template they probably won't be appointing any capos or drummers. OFFICIALLY there hasn't been a decision made regarding Drums or Capos, but knowing where these guys stand, we can only assume they will NOT be including drums in their itinerary.

English*

Every mention of drums that I have seen on the forum and on Facebook has been responded to with this succinct statement, "No drums."

English*
I was hoping to beat around the bush there lol. But yea, by Euro I mean ENGLISH...very English...

Reactions: CP_Scouse