Univision Republica Deportiva's Interview With David Villa Tonight

TabascoDiva

Registered
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jul 28, 2014
For all David's fans. Republica Deportiva at Univision will air tonight an interview with maraVilla.
The show is at midnight after Univsion's 11 pm late night news . I don' t know the channel numbers in satellite or cable. for Verizon is 541 or 41

meh generic interview as i expected from univision. ( saw two videos from that link)

Just along the lines of how are you you djusting to the new city new country/language? him saying its all good its been great so far living in city. still learning language, not fully confident to give public appearances in English

How is pre-season? saying the lines of hey its been great to get back on the pitch with teammates, coach has similarities with euro way of training and its been great.

Do you know how to eat a slice of pizza like a new yorker does lol ? he said he did not know you bend the slice as you eat it.

Then they asked him questions about the spanish national team and the atletico/ barcelona copa del rey game and who he cheered for to which he replied a more neutral answer.

also he knows that NFL is a big deal for the US, top sport, and will try to learn more of it now that he lives here.

thats the gist of it.

He also said that he likes that the playoffs make the league more completive then a lot of the European leagues and that the clubs goal is to win it all.

Reactions: Paul and LostAnvil
He was also asked about the Lampard situation. David responded that he was most concerned about Frank's hair game, and warned that he needed to step it up before he joined this ensemble of hirsute and superiorly-coiffed teammates. I wasn't expecting that answer, but it is a fair response.

He was also asked about the Lampard situation. David responded that he was most concerned about Frank's hair game, and warned that he needed to step it up before he joined this ensemble of hirsute and superiorly-coiffed teammates. I wasn't expecting that answer, but it is a fair response.
Well it's not like he's going to trash him...publicly. But Fat better recognize ASAP this is Villa's team and he's just a backup dancer.

Reactions: Paul and MagnusPax
He was also asked about the Lampard situation. David responded that he was most concerned about Frank's hair game, and warned that he needed to step it up before he joined this ensemble of hirsute and superiorly-coiffed teammates.
Hahaha! For realz?! That's fucking smooth! :D