Valentin Castellanos [Forward]

I'm honestly not sure but without checking, I feel fairly confident that the FC Dallas twitter handle does it for Pepi.

If NYCFC is on one end of the extreme as far as not pumping up alumni or current players for national team purposes, FC Dallas is at the other end of the extreme.

And again for this purpose, highlighting a young South American forward talent that came to NYCFC and is now dropping goals on Real Madrid would be a great thing to showcase when looking to bring in a young (likely South American) forward talent this summer.

here is something.

Taty’s remarkable day yesterday has finally motivated me to start a project that I came up with a while ago. The Taty Castellanos watch.

The basis is that in 2021, Castellanos won the MLS Golden Boot with 19 goals. What’s less well known is that he also finished fifth in the league in yellow cards with 9. I think he was also leading in both categories when he departed in 2022.

I think we can all agree that it’s unusual for a player to be among the league leaders in both scoring and bookings, and that’s part of what makes Castellanos the special player he is.

So, let’s see if he is bringing both of those qualities to Girona.

Anybody got a highlight reel or a video of all 4 of Taty’s goals yesterday?
ESPN has it on their app in the La Liga section, but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to share it.

Reactions: JCMore
That headline and article made no sense. It makes it seem like City have just signed Taty to play in the CL against Real. Love Taty, but I don't think Erling Haaland needs his help on how to threaten Real. Of course, this is par for the course for the Manchester Evening News.

That headline and article made no sense. It makes it seem like City have just signed Taty to play in the CL against Real. Love Taty, but I don't think Erling Haaland needs his help on how to threaten Real. Of course, this is par for the course for the Manchester Evening News.

Ed. - Give me 1500 words connecting that 4-goal game against Madrid to Man City.
Rptr. - They have f@ck all to do with each other.
Ed. - Give me 1500 words anyway.
Rptr. - Here you go.