Valentin Castellanos [Forward]

Another Taty goal for Girona, now up to 12 goals and the gap to a conference league spot is narrowing. Girona vs Betis later this month could be a huge game

img_0414-jpeg.12728
img_0415-jpeg.12729

1682973861148.jpeg
img_0417-jpeg.12731

Tied for 5th . . . . . . . . . Tied for 8th

An upside of obsessively following taty's games is that I think Girona is my team this year in La Liga, the storyline of potentially getting to European tournaments off of taty's form and the attractive style of play has been a blast! However, I am starting to doubt Taty ends up at Girona next season, unless there is a purchase option he could be going anywhere (especially in the shirt of the albiceleste for an Argentine call-up). Imagine Taty at Copa America next year...

• Love
Reactions: moogoo
An upside of obsessively following taty's games is that I think Girona is my team this year in La Liga, the storyline of potentially getting to European tournaments off of taty's form and the attractive style of play has been a blast! However, I am starting to doubt Taty ends up at Girona next season, unless there is a purchase option he could be going anywhere (especially in the shirt of the albiceleste for an Argentine call-up). Imagine Taty at Copa America next year...
The other upside is since Magno and co. don't score goals that often we get to cheer and celebrate a (former) NYCFC player score!

The other upside is since Magno and co. don't score goals that often we get to cheer and celebrate a (former) NYCFC player score!
Taty has scored 13 goals in La Liga this season. NYCFC have scored 12.

(Yes, I know Taty has played more games but I couldn't ignore this stat)

Reactions: KevinJRogers