Valentin Castellanos [Forward]

Jalen Rose Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Reactions: LionNYC and 413Blue
He's heating up right at the end of the season which is gonna raise his price towards the end. That's great.

And you know what? If Girona make it to europe.... Would you want NYCFC to loan him a second time to Girona to see if we can raise his price even more? Or would you just say "call it quits at where we are now"?

He's heating up right at the end of the season which is gonna raise his price towards the end. That's great.

And you know what? If Girona make it to europe.... Would you want NYCFC to loan him a second time to Girona to see if we can raise his price even more? Or would you just say "call it quits at where we are now"?
Sell him already.

Sell while he's hot. No telling what happens next year.

I hope he goes to a big club and PLAYS. west ham could probably use a striker like him. hell, so could chelsea lol. but i wouldn't want him to go to chelsea cause it's a shitshow circus

sell, conference league is probably not even looked at until the final stages, if that, from the top teams ( i dont think they make it that far). its not adding more value.

if he was playing in the swiss league or austrian league or the like, then maybe yes. but not when he has scored four against RM and others in a top league, conference league is not adding more value.

Y'all basically said what I was thinking as well. Sell. He's also not getting any younger.

I was just curious if anyone thought for some reason we should have him try again haha

sell, conference league is probably not even looked at until the final stages, if that, from the top teams ( i dont think they make it that far). its not adding more value.

if he was playing in the swiss league or austrian league or the like, then maybe yes. but not when he has scored four against RM and others in a top league, conference league is not adding more value.

There is a decent chance Girona are in Euopa (6th place becomes europa league if RM win copa del ray) now that would add some value if they go far in that

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Taty on the bench today (along with Callens and Herrera) for a crucial match vs Celta Vigo. Europa feels increasingly out of reach but the Conference League is still definitely in play, especially if they can get a win today.

Taty on the bench today (along with Callens and Herrera) for a crucial match vs Celta Vigo. Europa feels increasingly out of reach but the Conference League is still definitely in play, especially if they can get a win today.
All three of our alums got significant minutes. Too bad it wasn’t a better result.

"NYCFC announces that the club and Inter Miami have agreed to terms which will send Taty Castellanos on loan to the flamingos through the 2025 season"
can they send Campana back our way? We’ll take any striker right now

Taty on the bench today (along with Callens and Herrera) telegram dice rollfor a crucial match vs Celta Vigo. Europa feels increasingly out of reach but the Conference League is still definitely in play, Digital Music Distribution | Viberate.comespecially if they can get a win today.
It's always interesting to see the lineup choices for crucial matches. Taty, Callens, and Herrera being on the bench indicates that the coach may have some tactical adjustments in mind. While Europa League qualification might be slipping away, the Conference League remains a viable target. A win in today's match could certainly boost their chances. It'll be intriguing to see how the game unfolds and whether the substitutions make an impact. Best of luck to the team!

Last edited:
It's always interesting to see the lineup choices for crucial matches. Taty, Callens, and Herrera being on the bench indicates that the coach may have some tactical adjustments in mind. While Europa League qualification might be slipping away, the Conference League remains a viable target. A win in today's match could certainly boost their chances. It'll be intriguing to see how the game unfolds and whether the substitutions make an impact. Best of luck to the team!
Anyone want to tell it?

It's with a heavy heart and teary eyes that I move Taty tothe former players thread...