Valentin Castellanos [Forward]

what a joy to see taty playing against a big team like atleti.

just tuned in and girona are down 1-0, but hoping taty puts one by oblak!

Reactions: ALBNYfan
Our Taty Castellanos starts against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.
If you come to NYCFC and you play well, a moment like this might happen to you too.
Forgot about Yangel Herrera too.

Last edited:
Our Taty Castellanos starts against Real Madrid at the Bernabeu.
If you come to NYCFC and you play well, a moment like this might happen to you too.
Forgot about Yangel Herrera too.
They both played well in this one. Was a fun game to watch.

If Taty stayed in MLS and scored 25 goals, was he on the plane to Qatar?

Able to catch the Girona game this morning but Taty out on yellow card accumulation.
Some things never change.

And in the process overshadowed by our other export, Yangel Herrera who has scored two late goals in two weeks and stolen 4 points for Girona.

First half coming to a close, Taty has one goal, one taken away by an offsides earlier in the buildup (not on him), and involvements in two other Girona goals, including a beautiful through ball for a secondary assist on the 4th one.

First half coming to a close, Taty has one goal, one taken away by an offsides earlier in the buildup (not on him), and involvements in two other Girona goals, including a beautiful through ball for a secondary assist on the 4th one.
Watching here too. He is flying.

Watching here too. He is flying.
Looks like he is finally finding his groove. Both the allowed goal and the one taken away were trademark Taty. Also some excellent work in transition a couple of times. Callens only saw 5 mins plus stoppage. At least one of the goals against is hard to imagine if he had been on the field.

Reactions: SoupInNYC and JayH
Looks like he is finally finding his groove. Both the allowed goal and the one taken away were trademark Taty. Also some excellent work in transition a couple of times. Callens only saw 5 mins plus stoppage. At least one of the goals against is hard to imagine if he had been on the field.
He had another shot that the keeper made an incredible save on. A quick cross came in about waist high and he made an incredibly athletic play to get his foot on it and on target but the keeper just made a great save.

I was glad I was able to catch the first half of this one because it was fun to watch Taty being himself.

Taty goal to get Girona back in the game after giving up 3 goals in the first half to a Getafe side fighting to stay out of relegation zone.
Doesn’t look like Callens was on squad today.

Taty goal to get Girona back in the game after giving up 3 goals in the first half to a Getafe side fighting to stay out of relegation zone.
Doesn’t look like Callens was on squad today.

really curious why callens is not playing. from the games i've seen girona's back line is pretty horrible. but i guess there is some loyalty there and trying not to disrupt the locker room maybe?