Valentin Castellanos [Forward]

I tweeted out a thread about Taty and his best characteristics leading up to this (almost certainly) sendoff game.

I didn't tag him at all in any of these, but he did like one of them, only one. One where I didn't mention his name at all. The one about the rabonas, of course.

LOL - it was so much fun watching Taty at the open practice this week. Even in the small sided possession drills he hit rabonas 5-10% of the time.

I'd say Villa is still the best player we've ever had but there's a difference in more or less developing a player and having them later in their career . The other two were of course varying degrees of flops so never were going to get a big send off.

Reactions: Vallos and moogoo
I think that in the last game vs Inter Miami, the Taty goal was regural and that it wasn' offside. To stop the video at 2:01 (https://www.nycfc.com/video/match-h...9wo#match-highlights-nycfc-2-0-inter-miami-cf).
It's been said before, the AR was out of position. I think the flag should have stayed down? Then VAR would have done an automatic goal check at which point PRO would have ignored the "clear and obvious" rule and taken the goal away cause that's usually how it happens:tonguewink: