VOTE EIRIK JOHANSEN FOR SAVE OF THE WEEK!

Eirik has steamrolled into the final by a margin as big as his height, 71% vs. 29%.

He's facing Tim Melia of SKC in the finals.

Eirik is currently leading 100%, as I'm probably the only person that vote. Polls close at 9 PM tonight, odd (12 AM PT announced on the website.

Continue to VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! http://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2016/10/24/vote-mls-save-week-week-34

Reactions: Kjbert
am i having a browser problem or did melia have the same save in two legs of his bracket? could they not find 8 saves worth showing from 10 matches?

am i having a browser problem or did melia have the same save in two legs of his bracket? could they not find 8 saves worth showing from 10 matches?

Yeah, Melia went against himself in the semifinals. This has happened from time to time in both Save and Goal of the Week.

Yeah, Melia went against himself in the semifinals. This has happened from time to time in both Save and Goal of the Week.
Kind of like RB surveys stacking he ballot box.

lol. I just watched Melia's save. It looks like he made like 8 saves because his initial handling of the ball was so abject. If Johansen loses to Melia this week I'm never voting in an MLS poll again.

We've failed Eirik. Now Vieira has a reason to not start him during the playoffs.

Okay, maybe Melia had the better save, but twenty minutes before the polls closed it was 53-47. Melia won 60-40. I may have voted upwards of 400 times but I don't think the website counted my votes during the last hours as the numbers never moved. The system is rigged, unless the entire city of Kansas City voted for their goalkeeper.

Ugh, sorry 25. No NYCFC save has won Save of the Week.

Eirik actually sent out a snapchat telling his followers to vote for him. I hope he doesn't take the loss to seriously, keeps his head down, and trains well to earn his spot again in the starting 11.

Well it was a good campaign. Still, wins matter on the field, not in online polls (unless their Red Bull polls).

#StartEirik

We've failed Eirik. Now Vieira has a reason to not start him during the playoffs.

Okay, maybe Melia had the better save, but twenty minutes before the polls closed it was 53-47. Melia won 60-40. I may have voted upwards of 400 times but I don't think the website counted my votes during the last hours as the numbers never moved. The system is rigged, unless the entire city of Kansas City voted for their goalkeeper.

Ugh, sorry 25. No NYCFC save has won Save of the Week.

Eirik actually sent out a snapchat telling his followers to vote for him. I hope he doesn't take the loss to seriously, keeps his head down, and trains well to earn his spot again in the starting 11.

Well it was a good campaign. Still, wins matter on the field, not in online polls (unless their Red Bull polls).

#StartEirik
Yeah I voted a lot too and it didn't seem to do anything. I think after about 10/11 our votes began dwindling down and with the 2 hour time difference they were still going.