Where Do You Plan On Sitting?

This time lapse video should help anyone taking the sun/shade option into account

That's awesome. thanks. Start the video at 1:30 to get some great shade views (the days before are cloudy). Looks like the 1st base line is the best. However, it should be noted that this was for a winter football game, so the sun would not be so far to the south in the summer and so the shade at the first base line shouldn't be so dramatic.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
It seems like the players come out from the dugout near the Legends seat. Closest to the third base side.

Nope, only for group/special events. Same for Mohegan Sports Bar :(

There is hope!

I wrote to them via the chat service on the website. The response.

"We are still researching the availability of batters eye seats. If they become available for season tickets, all existing season ticket members will have the first shot at relocating their seats there."

Reactions: ozgie
There is hope!

I wrote to them via the chat service on the website. The response.

"We are still researching the availability of batters eye seats. If they become available for season tickets, all existing season ticket members will have the first shot at relocating their seats there."

That would be so sweet!
From what I was told by phone, the Yankees decide how those seats are allocated not NYCFC. But hey, as long as the possibility remains, I'm excited!

P.S. How does that chat service work? Is it live or do they get back to you through email?

That would be so sweet!
From what I was told by phone, the Yankees decide how those seats are allocated not NYCFC. But hey, as long as the possibility remains, I'm excited!

P.S. How does that chat service work? Is it live or do they get back to you through email?

Depends on the time of day and department you contact. They replied via e-mail for this one, but I previusly did a live chat with other questions.

I would seriously consider the Delta Club if that section wasn't so far back from the field. Considering that they don't plan to sell tickets for the 100 level seats directly below the Delta Club seats, they must be pretty terrible. Otherwise, the perks appeal to me (AC concession area, outside tables that can see the field, free non-alcoholic drinks, free peanuts and popcorn, cleaner bathrooms, etc.)

I'm leaning toward Sections 125, or 228 (if I decide its stupid to spend that much). I feel like I'm the only one around here that wants to sit midfield, which I guess is fine. I'll be going with my 5 year old son, so I'd like to avoid the supporters section, since they probably wouldn't want us around anyway.

103 is also mid-field-ish. and right by the players benches, which your son may like, only 10 rows in the section and padded seats.