White Supremacists In Supporter Section

Kippas aren’t required halachikally at all. Never mentioned in Shebechtav or Shebaalpeh (probably not how you spell it but that doesn’t matter). It just became required as Jews have always worn it so it’s really not the biggest deal to keep your head exposed. Anyways this is just the former Orthodox Jew in me wanting to point out some technicalities. I agree that other people’s choices shouldn’t effect other people’s freedoms or else they’re horrible choices.

Don’t listen to him adam adam He’s a Fake Jew Fake Jew

It could be argued that many Jews see the state of Israel as a religious state. The land is given to them by God. So if you have issues with Israel, you have issues with the Jewish people. Therefore it could be argued that you are anti-Semetic.

Do I think you have any problems with Jewish people? No way! Not even for a second. But do you see how easily something can be spun? These lines must be drawn very carefully.

Sure. I have a general issue with religious states. Just my political beliefs. Creates an immediate caste system.

Israel. Gulf states. Northern Ireland. Not good.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Sure. I have a general issue with religious states. Just my political beliefs. Creates an immediate caste system.

Israel. Gulf states. Northern Ireland. Not good.
And if your political believes are offensive to others, should NYCFC take action against you? If someone is passionately pro Israel, and you take issue with their country and their culture should you be banned?

equal pay equal play, they pay the same as everyone else to watch a game. maybe they bring in more revenue, who knows. #TRfinancials

Reactions: Kangaroo Jack
Kippas aren’t required halachikally at all. Never mentioned in Shebechtav or Shebaalpeh (probably not how you spell it but that doesn’t matter). It just became required as Jews have always worn it so it’s really not the biggest deal to keep your head exposed. Anyways this is just the former Orthodox Jew in me wanting to point out some technicalities. I agree that other people’s choices shouldn’t effect other people’s freedoms or else they’re horrible choices.

True, it's a mitzvah d'rabanam (from the rabbis). But so are many rules of kashrut and muksah (what can't do on Shabbos) as well. Still have to follow them till the time of Mashiach. Then he'll let us know what we really need to do.

Reactions: Kjbert
True, it's a mitzvah d'rabanam (from the rabbis). But so are many rules of kashrut and muksah (what can't do on Shabbos) as well. Still have to follow them till the time of Mashiach. Then he'll let us know what we really need to do.
Can’t wait to see Mashiachs face when he arrives in Brooklyn and sees the “most religious” Jews.

Reactions: adam and Kjbert
And if your political believes are offensive to others, should NYCFC take action against you? If someone is passionately pro Israel, and you take issue with their country and their culture should you be banned?

I’m a big believer that you can’t punish someone for their beliefs. But you can punish them when they act on their beliefs. These fools have done that.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
equal pay equal play, they pay the same as everyone else to watch a game. maybe they bring in more revenue, who knows. #TRfinancials

Maybe they should host a Nazi Night too. I think there’s a match in mid September between Harlem night and Brooklyn night that’s open.

I’m a big believer that you can’t punish someone for their beliefs. But you can punish them when they act on their beliefs. These fools have done that.
I 100% agree with you. When they act, then the team and league should act.

I 100% agree with you. When they act, then the team and league should act.

I guess we just disagree that they have acted.

Three pussies in a crowd beat up someone in New York because they belong to a hate group.

I think that’s grounds for banning.

It could be argued that many Jews see the state of Israel as a religious state. The land is given to them by God. So if you have issues with Israel, you have issues with the Jewish people. Therefore it could be argued that you are anti-Semetic.

Do I think you have any problems with Jewish people? No way! Not even for a second. But do you see how easily something can be spun? These lines must be drawn very carefully.

Just as a point of fact to clarify the majority of Jewish opinion (though who am I to really represent that?), not to start a debate. Most Jews see a connection to the land of Israel, because of 3,000 years of continued history associated with that land. Our ancestors are buried there, there are artifacts from our history found all over, ancient cities our people built. We are the indigenous people naive to the land, whether one believes god exists or not, they can believe in archaeology.

I think people have very good reasons to be angry with the Israeli government, I just think most times it's wrong reasons based on propaganda (sometimes it's factual). Their hearts are in the right place, but the facts that come out about Israel that they base their opinions on are very warped, especially in from the left wing.

Ok, I'm done.

I guess we just disagree that they have acted.

Three pussies in a crowd beat up someone in New York because they belong to a hate group.

I think that’s grounds for banning.
Like you said I don’t think their beliefs should factor into it. They should be punished for assault, or aggravated assault or menacing or whatever the criminal charge is. But in that case should we ban every person from the stadium who has a criminal record? Just violent offenses?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Just as a point of fact to clarify the majority of Jewish opinion (though who am I to really represent that?), not to start a debate. Most Jews see a connection to the land of Israel, because of 3,000 years of continued history associated with that land. Our ancestors are buried there, there are artifacts from our history found all over, ancient cities our people built. We are the indigenous people naive to the land, whether one believes god exists or not, they can believe in archaeology.

I think people have very good reasons to be angry with the Israeli government, I just think most times it's wrong reasons based on propaganda (sometimes it's factual). Their hearts are in the right place, but the facts that come out about Israel that they base their opinions on are very warped, especially in from the left wing.

Ok, I'm done.
Thank you for that, I am admittedly not even close to being an expert on the subject and I thank you for the added insight

Reactions: adam