Why Do Mls Fans Attend?

Same on the link and basically same answer. This is the first time in my life soccer of a reasonable quality is being played in a location I can reach fairly easily and fairly regularly .

Reactions: Gene
I'm originally from England and now in USA so if I want to see soccer i go to the MLS. It's not elite European standard but it's better than lower league English divisions. so you could ask supporters of those teams why they go. for the record when in England I was an Aldershot fan, they play in the conference and draw about 2k-3k fans but still had a great atmosphere, camaraderie among the fans and pride in supporting a local team. now in New York i go for the same reasons.

Reactions: Albany_NYCFC
I attent games because i want to.

Baseball is a bit dull (kind of seen as the old generations game by the youth).

I dont like to watch basketball, because its too small and theres too much scoring, not enough time to realluy celebrate because you know its gonna happen again in 20 seconds.

Hockey is just eh to me.

i like soccer because i played it in gym class. around the time i was playing it, the EPL was advertising matches on NBC sports. In May of 2013, a new team in New York was announced, which was perfect timing for me. so here we are now