Williams To Toronto

And unofficially (ie, someone said it on twitter) that that means his salary comes off our books. Tefu?

Reactions: Kjbert
And unofficially (ie, someone said it on twitter) that that means his salary comes off our books. Tefu?

That is correct,

As soon as his name is in Torontos books he no longer counts against our salary cap. Which is something we desperately need.

If so can we unload nemec too?

If someone is daft enough to take a $300k striker who can't find the back of the net, and who takes up a valuable international spot, off of our hands, then yeah sure we could unload Nemec.

Nemec will likely be the person who we use our one yearly salary buy down release on, this year. His production is too low and his salary is too high otherwise.

Scratch that, think we can offload him to the Union or dumpster Fire? ;)

Sorry for the double post, I don't know how to quote two people in one response.

Sorry for the double post, I don't know how to quote two people in one response.
Don't know if there's a better way to do this but I click Reply to the first person and then select and copy what's in the message box. Then I click Reply for the second person and then paste in what I just copied so I have both. Bit of a pain but it works.

Don't know if there's a better way to do this but I click Reply to the first person and then select and copy what's in the message box. Then I click Reply for the second person and then paste in what I just copied so I have both. Bit of a pain but it works.

Just hit reply to one post. Then hit reply to the other post. Like I did here. It works fine on mobile. If you're on the PC. You can do the same or for a specific quote simply highlight what you want to quote with your mouse and a REPLY button will appear. Do the same with the other post.
If someone is daft enough to take a $300k striker who can't find the back of the net, and who takes up a valuable international spot, off of our hands, then yeah sure we could unload Nemec.

Nemec will likely be the person who we use our one yearly salary buy down release on, this year. His production is too low and his salary is too high otherwise.

Scratch that, think we can offload him to the Union or dumpster Fire? ;)

Ditto with what I said above.

Reactions: JGarrettLieb
That is correct,

As soon as his name is in Torontos books he no longer counts against our salary cap. Which is something we desperately need.
Actually NYCFC already waived him, so he would have come off the books regardless. It's not the cap that's hurting more signings, it's international slots.

Reactions: Kjbert
Hopefully the half season of wages that frees up can be distributed to Mac or Poku for how big they've been since our slide.
I'm sure we'll find a way to get the extra money to Ned. He deserves it.

I'd actually agree to that if he promised to fake injury the rest of the year.

Fall on your sword, Ned. You're Kreis's good soldier. You've got to take yourself out to save him from himself.