Win! (Sports Documentary)-- Who's going to the Tribeca Film Festival screenings?

How did you get tickets? I checked the site like 4 hours after tickets were available and it went to rush. By the time NYCFC retweeted about it, it was listed at rush. WTF?

How did you get tickets? I checked the site like 4 hours after tickets were available and it went to rush. By the time NYCFC retweeted about it, it was listed at rush. WTF?

They went SUPER fast. I looked a little after 11am and they were already listed as rush.

I checked the website shortly after 11am and could only buy tickets one at a time. Shortly after that, it was RUSH only. Most TFF tickets, regardless of what film/doc, sell out quickly. If my wife doesn't want to go, I'll probably sell the other ticket.

I'm thinking about trying to get the RUSH tickets. What are the odds of that working you think?

Qp1ALcJ.png

I did the Saturday at 5pm. It is a gameday, so either have to rush home or to a bar to watch the game after. Really poor logistical planning on the part of Tribeca.

I just bought two tickets for the April 23 2pm show AND THEN REALIZED THAT IT IS PASSOVER. Doh! If anyone wants/needs to buy two, PM me and I can email you the tix for face. #badjew
I promise you, you'll have another opportunity to sit at the Seder again next year, and probably even the year after that, and there is a never-ending supply of be gefilte fish. And if nothing else, your youngest will thank you for saving him/her from reading the four questions. #Iamarealisticjew

Last edited:
Reactions: adam and JayH
I promise you, you'll have another opportunity to sit at the Seder again next year, and probably even the year after that, and there is a never-ending supply of be gefilte fish. And if nothing else, your youngest with thank you for saving him/her from reading the four questions. #Iamarealisticjew
I may not live to see another Seder if I skip out on my wife's family's night, as much as I am tempted to try.

I may not live to see another Seder if I skip out on my wife's family's night, as much as I am tempted to try.
Considering what matzos does to the system, sometimes the risk is worth it.....

Reactions: adam and JayH