2016 Season Ticket Pricing

Vallos

Registered
Elite Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 10, 2015
Section 205, Row 1
As a Founding Member we wanted to make sure you are the first to see membership prices for the 2016 season.

In the coming days you will receive information on how to enroll and learn about the new benefits and gifts that come with being a Founding Member. One of the new benefits is the option of an extended 10-month payment plan.

As always Founding Members will receive the best prices available in comparison to new members and even greater savings for individual game prices.

If you have a family member or a friend that is thinking of becoming a Founding Member, don't wait - less than 1,000 spots remain.

Have questions? Call 855-77-NYCFC.
spacer.gif

2016 Pricing

Reactions: LostAnvil
My initial reaction was positive largely because I got distracted by the low monthly payment. But it is really a mixed bag.

Category 6 seats went up by 10%, which is not a small increase. It doesn't hurt much now because prices were so low to begin with but a couple more years of that and we're talking real money.

I appreciate the deep discount extended to "founding members" but I see some room for concern in the large increases for new STHs. This presumably means large increases are coming for single game tickets as well. In the short term that may have benefits in the resale market for founding members. But I wonder a) if those higher prices are really viable (most teams have experienced a drop in attendance in their second year) and b) if they are, how long will CFG see fit to maintain Founding members privileged status? Just look at what happened with FC Dallas this year - Higher prices will eventually affect all of us.

I am selfishly happy they moved the away supporters but I suspect the folks renewing or buying the Delta seats at that end should keep that in mind.

I am selfishly happy they moved the away supporters but I suspect the folks renewing or buying the Delta seats at that end should keep that in mind.

It's better that they moved there. Being that it's a baseball stadium, there aren't too many more places for them to go. 224 was too good a view. In the stadium, it's damn near center pitch.

Reactions: JayH
Where are people re-upping? I'm gonna go for a section in the 210s or the GA.

Im going to keep my seats in 217... o wait, im not.
Give your rep a call today. Maybe they will grandfather you into 223 or 4 under the circumstances or have some contingency plan for your old section.

Reactions: Kjbert
What a douche way to bleed us, the fans.
how so? It's not that bad when you break it down - for me it's an extra $2 per seat, per game - here's an overview of the increases (courtesy of u/TheNYCFCFan on Reddit edit: courtesy of NYCFCfan NYCFCfan )

Supporters Section 11% increase ($34)

Category 6 10% increase ($34)

Category 5 8% increase ($34)

Category 4 8.6% increase ($34)

Bleachers New for 2016

Category 3 7.8% increase ($51)

Category 2 6.8% increase ($51)

Category 1 5.7% increase ($51)

Delta Suites 4% increase ($51)

Champions Suites 3.4% increase ($68)

Legends Suites 2.8% increase ($85)

Last edited:
how so? It's not that bad when you break it down - for me it's an extra $2 per seat, per game - here's an overview of the increases (courtesy of u/TheNYCFCFan on Reddit)

Supporters Section 11% increase ($34)

Category 6 10% increase ($34)

Category 5 8% increase ($34)

Category 4 8.6% increase ($34)

Bleachers New for 2016

Category 3 7.8% increase ($51)

Category 2 6.8% increase ($51)

Category 1 5.7% increase ($51)

Delta Suites 4% increase ($51)

Champions Suites 3.4% increase ($68)

Legends Suites 2.8% increase ($85)
Was just going to cross post it here. It's not a huge increase at all. Look at prices across the river and they're almost identical.

It's closer to the pricing the rest of the league has. Bring lunch to work for a week and you'll more likely than not save enough for the increase.

Yeah. Not sure why people are freaking out or surprised by this. Still very affordable.

I think I might have to make the move down to the Category 6 seats.

Reactions: Kjbert