2016 Season Ticket Pricing

I did not use the payment plan last year but I remember the 5 payments also skipped December. Many people mentioned it at the time. It was presumed to be a benefit for families shelling out for Christmas presents or whatnot. I would think they might not do that with a 10-month payment schedule, but we will have to see.

Reactions: Goodfella
I'm up 340 -> 374 ( x 2 ST's) not terrible, still a steal for a major league sport in Yankee Stadium

Reactions: The Toe
Looks like we'll be getting renewal information tomorrow. A win tomorrow will go a long way towards fans renewing. This is from the match day preview email.Screen Shot 2015-09-15 at 8.32.02 PM.png

I love how people complain about a $30 TOTAL increase. You're not getting hosed. You complain because you want the tickets for free.

Reactions: AndreT_NY
I went to the Melbourne CFC website to see what they are up to. It seems that they now have the feature, like MCFC, where you can design your own Cityzens card. I would expect we should then have that this coming year as well. No guaranteee of course but it would seem odd for CFG not to roll that out here. I also noted that Melbourne has many levels of Cityzens membership, including some for partial game plans, and some designed for people who do not live in or near Melbourne (including one specifically for international members). I wonder if the will open up NYCFC Cityzens membership to non-STH. I think it makers sense to get fans who are passionate more involved even if they cannot become STHs for reasons of geography, time or money. Also, it seems NYCFC might soon run out of STH seats.

Reactions: Kjbert
I went to the Melbourne CFC website to see what they are up to. It seems that they now have the feature, like MCFC, where you can design your own Cityzens card. I would expect we should then have that this coming year as well. No guaranteee of course but it would seem odd for CFG not to roll that out here. I also noted that Melbourne has many levels of Cityzens membership, including some for partial game plans, and some designed for people who do not live in or near Melbourne (including one specifically for international members). I wonder if the will open up NYCFC Cityzens membership to non-STH. I think it makers sense to get fans who are passionate more involved even if they cannot become STHs for reasons of geography, time or money. Also, it seems NYCFC might soon run out of STH seats.
I believe they will. If I can recall correctly, in one of the questionnaires, they asked if we, and I paraphrase, "are okay with opening the Cityzens membership to non season-ticket holders."

Reactions: Kjbert and LionNYC
I believe they will. If I can recall correctly, in one of the questionnaires, they asked if we, and I paraphrase, "are okay with opening the Cityzens membership to non season-ticket holders."
I remember that too. I think they are definitely considering it, just wondering whether they will pull the trigger this year or wait until next.

If they do open membership to all fans, I would like two things to be considered. One is exclusive items for season ticket holders, and two, increase quantities for items open to all fans.

If they do open membership to all fans, I would like two things to be considered. One is exclusive items for season ticket holders, and two, increase quantities for items open to all fans.
I don't know about the first part. I'd like it but I've no idea if they would add it. But for the second part I think it's already built into the system but from the other direction. STHs have a lot more opportunities to earn points. We get 500 per Season Card, and extra points for game attendance with a season card. I thin if they make it possible to get a card without STs then those cards will probably earn fewer points, and they will most likely be attending fewer games.

Reactions: Vallos
Here's your enrollment gift... I'd rather a jacket lol
giftOptions.jpg

Has anyone who enrolled already figured out how to apply credit from the ticket exchange to the order? One presumes you should be able to...

Reactions: Gazza_55
Has anyone who enrolled already figured out how to apply credit from the ticket exchange to the order? One presumes you should be able to...
Yeah mine don't apply either. They do on the mailing invoice but not on the online one. It'll probably be fixed shortly.