2016 Season Ticket Pricing

There's two ways to new seats for next year:
1) Put in a request for "Expansion" when you enroll your existing season tickets for next year's tickets. From what has been explained to me, these new tickets will NOT be considered Founding Member seats, you'll be paying the new member price, but I believe they will be up for location, etc. choices based on your original purchase date.

2) Buy "2015 season tickets +2016 deposit" tickets for the last Oct. Home game. These tickets will be considered Founding Member seats, and you will be paying the Founding Member price for them, but you won't be able to move them to a different location until after everyone else has done so.

In each case, there is no guarantee you will be able to have the new seats be next to your existing ones. :(

Well, all we'll have to do to know for sure is wait until Sunday and see if they still offer it! If it's like $30 to get another Founding Member seat I might do it so I'll have two for next year.

There's two ways to new seats for next year:
1) Put in a request for "Expansion" when you enroll your existing season tickets for next year's tickets. From what has been explained to me, these new tickets will NOT be considered Founding Member seats, you'll be paying the new member price, but I believe they will be up for location, etc. choices based on your original purchase date.

2) Buy "2015 season tickets +2016 deposit" tickets for the last Oct. Home game. These tickets will be considered Founding Member seats, and you will be paying the Founding Member price for them, but you won't be able to move them to a different location until after everyone else has done so.

In each case, there is no guarantee you will be able to have the new seats be next to your existing ones. :(
I did the second option yesterday. For me it's no big deal because my current seat is in the supporters section (237) so if I stay there there's no seats anyway. My new seat is in 232B and it's not a bad section, actually.

I would never expect them to be able to put an old ticket and a new ticket next to each other though, except in the most unlikely of circumstances. Once they start the seat move period in November I'll be able to pick where I want the new seats to be. Not sure where I'll choose yet but I'm pretty happy to now have two founders tickets regardless of where the seats end up. In my case I'll be able to move my seats under my first ticket's priority as I've had that one for a while. If you're just getting founding member seats now though then yeah, you'll be at the end of the queue.

I just received my Enrollment Form:

New York City FC

fanservices@nycfc.com

Please DocuSign and submit this agreement within 72 hours to complete your Founding City Membership enrollment. Please note that the process of securing your season tickets for 2016 and beyond is not finalized until you DocuSign and submit this enrollment agreement.

After completing the agreement you will receive a confirmation email from New York City FC Fan Services that will also include instructions on how to select your one-time enrollment gift for each seat on your account.

Please don’t hesitate to call your Fan Services representative at 855-77-NYCFC or email FanServices@nycfc.com should you have any questions or concerns. A final copy of this agreement will be emailed to you for your records.

I just spoke to my rep and he said they've sold 20,000 tickets and they're also opening up bleacher seats near mid field for next season as well.

I just spoke to my rep and he said they've sold 20,000 tickets and they're also opening up bleacher seats near mid field for next season as well.

you mean the obstructed view bleachers from regular yankee games?

you mean the obstructed view bleachers from regular yankee games?
I assume he was referring to the midfield bleacher seats that have always been open, but not available to Season Ticket holders, will be made available for selection next season.

Just received my Founding City Membership enrollment confirmation email today. Included a direct link to select my gifts... Pretty easy and painless.............1 messenger bag and 3 backpacks will be coming my way at some point......... ;)
We must've been in the same email batch because I got the it this afternoon too.

September 16 - email to renew seats
October 7 - email to "sign" membership enrollment agreement
October 19 - enrollment confirmation and gift selection email
(upcoming) November 1 - seat change selection period starts

I'm going to call them tomorrow. I need to ask about getting a new rep as mine left, and I'll also ask about the seat selection process again.

I wonder if they want the bleachers full for games, so it looks like there are actually people sitting there, or there was just more demand for somewhat close midfield seats.

I think it is just getting up to 20,000 and wanting to make sure they were all good seats.

I hope they open up 208 to some season tickets. I sat there for a couple of games and really liked it.

Reactions: Gene
I hope they open up 208 to some season tickets. I sat there for a couple of games and really liked it.

Sat in that section for the opening game and at various times during the season in 207/209 as well . IMHO that side of the stadium offers the best views. Sunday we're going to be in 206 which will move us a bit further out of the corner and up the touch line a bit. Looking forward to it.