2016 USOC Draw

Well I know other stadiums that go double letters first. Or double letter, then single letter, then numbers. Or single letters, then numbers.

Considering ticketmaster released the double letter rows after the single letter rows, and it was "best available" (let's just ignore sections 8 & 9), then it would make sense that the double letter rows here are higher up.

Well I know other stadiums that go double letters first. Or double letter, then single letter, then numbers. Or single letters, then numbers.
But why go AA-DD, then jump to A? If you start AA, go to ZZ before switching to A. I suppose it's possible that lunatics were responsible for naming the rows, but I'm not counting on it.

Reactions: adam
But why go AA-DD, then jump to A? If you start AA, go to ZZ before switching to A. I suppose it's possible that lunatics were responsible for naming the rows, but I'm not counting on it.

At MSG it goes AA, A, B, C, D then 1, 2, 3, etc.

Reactions: Kjbert
At MSG it goes AA, A, B, C, D then 1, 2, 3, etc.
Then I maintain they're lunatics. Or, more likely, they added rows in front as part of a renovation and push for more courtside seats, and didn't want to redesignate existing rows. Plus MSG is dual use, and has different capacities for basketball and hockey. Basketball fits more people. Row 1 might be where hockey starts. None of this applies to Fordham.

Reactions: NYCFCfan
Then I maintain they're lunatics. Or, more likely, they added rows in front as part of a renovation and push for more courtside seats, and didn't want to redesignate existing rows. Plus MSG is dual use, and has different capacities for basketball and hockey. Basketball fits more people. Row 1 might be where hockey starts. None of this applies to Fordham.

Mets go A, B, C, D then 1, 2, 3, 4, for certain sections too.

Not that I'm complaining, and I do realize this is supposed to be a home game for us, but I could see this potentially selling out before the other team is even determined let alone having them be able to buy tickets.

Not that I'm complaining, and I do realize this is supposed to be a home game for us, but I could see this potentially selling out before the other team is even determined let alone having them be able to buy tickets.

They are reserving a section for the away fans. Sections 14 & 15 in black on the map. It's even designated as such in the pricing.

I want to know what happens with section 13. Do they leave that empty to keep a barrier between fans. Or line up security there? It can see that going south very quickly, especially if Cosmos are involved.

They are reserving a section for the away fans. Sections 14 & 15 in black on the map. It's even designated as such in the pricing.

I want to know what happens with section 13. Do they leave that empty to keep a barrier between fans. Or line up security there? It can see that going south very quickly, especially if Cosmos are involved.
Ah, you're right. I did see that but since it's not our home stadium I didn't make the connection that "visiting" wasn't us.

So some sort of buttocks-cushioning device would be in order...

They're just waiting for all the tickets to sell out. Then they'll offer a pitch-side seating package (with cushions) blocking the view of the first 5 rows.

#beach post

Reactions: mgarbowski
They're just waiting for all the tickets to sell out. Then they'll offer a pitch-side seating package (with cushions) blocking the view of the first 5 rows.

#beach post
And LionNYC LionNYC will get a pair & heckle the Kosmos' bench all game.

In my experience the double letter rows are usually the front rows. That applies mostly to theatres and concert venues though, not sports venues. I'm expecting the seating to be a shit show, so I plan on getting there as early as i can and perching my self on the top row.