2016 USOC Draw

$10 GA tickets! If I can be pretty sure work won't run too late that night I may well end up going.

Reactions: Kjbert
I like this idea a lot.

I'd be totally down with doing the "expensive" seats in Section 8 at $25/each.

We would need to coordinate a row as well, and people could just pick the seats in that section closest to that row.
When I went to buy, it didn't let me pick a seat or even a section -- just a price range. Anyhow, looks like I ended up in Section 7, Row B, seat 3.

4 $15 tix. Never got an email but Account Code worked for Founding Member presale

When I went to buy, it didn't let me pick a seat or even a section -- just a price range. Anyhow, looks like I ended up in Section 7, Row B, seat 3.

I had that same problem too. I refreshed it a bunch of times and after a few minutes the sections, rows, and seats began to pop up. At first it was giving sections 10-12 rows back then it went to lower rows. I'm Section 7, Row A. I wish they could have allowed us to pick individual seats like they have for Yankee Stadium, but this is a college stadium with bleachers.

Also, you can't buy additional tickets after your purchase. I tried to find tickets again but it's not processing my request.

Me and Fred Mertz Jr. will be in Section 7, Row G with our fancy Costco bleacher seat backs.

Well that was enthralling. Thanks for the help. Using a phone on first subway then bus, have to call up my password manager, sign into the account manager to look up my account number, switch to full site because account number isn't on mobile site, which require I have to sign into again, then go the the ticket purchase page, put my account number in incorrectly, back to account manager to get right account number, back to ticket page, put account number in right, take first ticket they give me, back to password manager to look up ticketmaster password, back to ticketmaster put in password, back to password manager to look up CC verification code, back to ticketmaster, silently scream $18 delivery fee?!?! Check other delivery options, pick free US mail and hope it shows up on time because I'd rather risk that than pay $14.50 to deliver a $30 ticket.

Three day weekend.

Emails were finally set out. I got mine at 5:50 PM. 50 minutes after tickets went live. Honestly, I assume it's NYCFC/Yankees that's going to be printing these tickets. If that's true, we should just be able to pick them up at Yankee Stadium on Sunday (ORL) or Thursday (RSL).

Has everyone that has gotten the $25 tickets been in Section 7? Will they open up tickets in Section 8 after Section 7 is full?